BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 14, 2016 6:10 pm  #1261

Re: Fan art

That would have been more fitting!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 15, 2016 9:45 am  #1262

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 16, 2016 6:22 pm  #1263

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 16, 2016 6:25 pm  #1264

Tee Hee.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 16, 2016 9:11 pm  #1265

Ha-ha!
I like how the mug is perfectly balanced despite John dragging him.

Clueing for looks.

January 21, 2016 12:02 am  #1266

This is breathtaking.

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

January 21, 2016 12:03 am  #1267

Sorry.  Didn't know it would be that big!

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

January 21, 2016 12:04 am  #1268

It's worth it  Beautiful.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 21, 2016 12:40 am  #1269

It's perfect.  Wow! I wonder what moment this is could represent. Perhaps Sherlock finally letting out all his repressed feelings about the loss of Redbeard to the one person he loves most in all the world?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

January 21, 2016 1:31 am  #1270

KeepersPrice wrote:

It's perfect. Wow! I wonder what moment this is could represent. Perhaps Sherlock finally letting out all his repressed feelings about the loss of Redbeard to the one person he loves most in all the world?

*gross sobbing*

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

January 21, 2016 6:33 am  #1271

Again, would be a wonderful death or 'goodbye' scene.

January 21, 2016 1:57 pm  #1272

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 21, 2016 5:05 pm  #1273

Love it.

January 21, 2016 9:56 pm  #1274

That's awesome!

Clueing for looks.

January 24, 2016 12:50 pm  #1275

Belated thank you's, mrshouse, SusiGo and Yitzock !

January 28, 2016 2:36 am  #1276

Very nice.  And wow…..  I love the how well the minimal starkness works here…..

original page:  http://mi-caw-ber.deviantart.com/art/Isolated-System-501592096

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

January 28, 2016 6:41 am  #1277

Excellent.

January 28, 2016 7:07 pm  #1278

Isn't it?  They have a lot of other nice sketches too!  And the girl even cosplays as him…  wow, just really one of the best I've seen!

(ack, sorry so big, linked from their site!)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

January 28, 2016 7:09 pm  #1279

Beautiful girl.

January 28, 2016 7:51 pm  #1280

Russell wrote:

Isn't it? They have a lot of other nice sketches too! And the girl even cosplays as him… wow, just really one of the best I've seen!

(ack, sorry so big, linked from their site!)

Very good cosplay - I´m impressed. 

Board footera