BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 16, 2016 8:36 am  #1

Did you miss me? Kiev metro trains...

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 16, 2016 9:17 am  #2

Re: Did you miss me? Kiev metro trains...

Right. ukaunz found this already and posted it here http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=6756 

Last edited by Harriet (January 16, 2016 9:24 am)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 16, 2016 9:26 am  #3

But ewige's link was indeed a news item, mine was just a short tumblr post so I put it in Random Sherlockiana
Often people are encouraged to post things in more than one thread if it is relevant, aren't they?

Last edited by ukaunz (January 16, 2016 9:26 am)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 16, 2016 9:27 am  #4

Eek, and there I thought I actually checked the forum first :o

-----

January 16, 2016 9:36 am  #5

I feel a bit sorry for anyone reading the above article who hasn't seen TAB yet... bit of a spoiler in the last lines! Do journalists even care? (I know this forum is open to TAB spoilers, and most of us here have seen it already, I'm just saying... If I was a casual viewer reading that before I'd seen it, I'd be annoyed!)

Last edited by ukaunz (January 16, 2016 9:44 am)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 16, 2016 9:53 am  #6

ukaunz wrote:

But ewige's link was indeed a news item, mine was just a short tumblr post so I put it in Random Sherlockiana
Often people are encouraged to post things in more than one thread if it is relevant, aren't they?

True, but if they fit in an already existing thread. About new threads, we are asked to check:
"Please note - on the opening of threads" http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=6209 

Last edited by Harriet (January 16, 2016 9:54 am)

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 16, 2016 9:55 am  #7

Oh, righto. That makes sense
Can they be merged perhaps?

Last edited by ukaunz (January 16, 2016 9:55 am)

January 16, 2016 10:02 am  #8

Perhaps you and ewige could agree which one you want to keep and post the other infos in there as well and then delete the one that is left. In this early state perhaps easier than waiting for the boss to show up and merge them, only she can do it 

January 16, 2016 1:14 pm  #9

I'd happily delete it since it's more of the same actually, but I can't do anything with the original post...

-----

Board footera