BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 12, 2016 10:15 pm  #1

Hi!

I was meant to do an introduction a few days ago, but I kept forgetting about it. Anyway, here it is.

My name's Emily, but my nickname is Jojo. You can call me either. I'm 21, I live in the south east of England and I'm in my final year of university (I'll be graduating in a few months).

Other than Sherlock, my other interests are anime, reading, gaming, writing and I love listening music. My music taste is varied (I like stuff from darkwave and goth rock to J pop), but my favourite bands would have to be Blink-182, Bring Me The Horizon, A Day To Remember, My Chemical Romance and Nirvana, but I listen to a few other bands too. My favourite animes are Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, as well as Puella Magi Madoka Magica, K-ON, Angel Beats!, Tokyo Mew Mew, Sailor Moon and Death Note. I have a few others to that list, but those are my top favourites. I basically like both horror and cutesy.

My favourite films are Inglorious Basterds, The Hangover, Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Mean Girls, Spirited Away, Coraline, The Nightmare Before Christmas and many more.

I'm a casual gamer and I play the PS4 and the 3DS. I like retro games too. Oh, and I'm a huge fan of Pokemon.

I'm a pretty open person and I'm very friendly, but I tend to have a short temper. I'm also kinda lazy and I prefer lie ins over getting up early. And if there's one thing I can't live without, it's coffee.

There's a lot to say about me, but I don't want to make this too long. I hope I have introduced enough about myself and look forward to continue using this forum

-Emily (Jojo)

Last edited by JojoAskedAlexandria (January 13, 2016 9:25 am)

January 13, 2016 5:18 am  #2

Re: Hi!

Welcome. Nice to have you around.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 13, 2016 9:01 am  #3

Warm welcome from me, too - and good luck for your project! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 13, 2016 9:26 am  #4

Schmiezi wrote:

Welcome. Nice to have you around.

Thank you!

January 13, 2016 9:27 am  #5

Harriet wrote:

Warm welcome from me, too - and good luck for your project!

Thanks! It should be fun, if not a little stressful lol.

January 15, 2016 8:18 pm  #6

Hello Emily

Jim Moriarty. Helloooo ! ~~

January 15, 2016 9:37 pm  #7

I;m kind of late to the party, but welcome.

I recently watched Madoka Magica.  What did you think of the ending of Rebellion? I thought it was unneeded, but it wasn't the worst.  I wasn't super satisfied with the series ending, either, anyway.  Tokyo Mew Mew was my first anime....and while it's been a long time since I watched it, Death Note is very good (I see you have a tee shirt of it in your picture).

Good luck in finishing university.  I'm in my second year, so I have a ways to go.  I hope you enjoy the forum.  Prepare yourself for all kinds of fun.

Last edited by Yitzock (January 15, 2016 9:38 pm)

Clueing for looks.

January 15, 2016 10:52 pm  #8

Welcome Emily!

Nice to have you around!

-Lily

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

January 19, 2016 9:11 am  #9

Hi Emily! Welcome to the forum. As you can see, I am also from the south east. I love IBs too- gruesome but amazing film! Good luck with Uni. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera