BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 7, 2016 6:41 am  #201

Re: Andrew Scott favourite pictures

Dreamy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 7, 2016 8:24 am  #202

I like that most of the time his hair looks like he's just fallen out of bed.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 7, 2016 10:19 am  #203

that must be behind the scenes of "The Stag" because the guys don't wear any clothes.

----------

January 7, 2016 5:32 pm  #204

Nice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 9, 2016 7:11 pm  #205

sooo cuuute 

----------

January 9, 2016 7:15 pm  #206

Can't wait to get the dvd, to see the interview again!

January 13, 2016 9:44 am  #207

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 13, 2016 10:51 am  #208

That "priest like look" doesn't make the crush better! I've just realised that in the moment I just come here for Andrew.

----------

January 13, 2016 11:30 am  #209

This looks like a prelude to a kiss:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 13, 2016 5:07 pm  #210

Again.

January 19, 2016 8:42 am  #211

When Irish eyes are smiling... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 26, 2016 9:26 pm  #212

January 26, 2016 9:28 pm  #213

His loveliness just grows and grows.

January 27, 2016 9:12 am  #214

Some sadist hurts bunny Andrew.

January 27, 2016 9:54 am  #215

nakahara wrote:

I really really like him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

February 25, 2016 1:11 pm  #216

February 25, 2016 1:38 pm  #217

He's the man for that kind of style.

Last edited by gently69 (February 25, 2016 1:39 pm)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

February 25, 2016 4:48 pm  #218

What's that from?

February 25, 2016 7:24 pm  #219

I would like to know as well.  
And I agree, he looks so good in that kind of clothing.

Clueing for looks.

February 25, 2016 7:40 pm  #220

Oh he just looks good!

Board footera