BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 7, 2015 12:31 pm  #201

Re: Adventures of Crochet Sherlock

Sherlock and John are impatient and so they are already preparing their Christmas tree:

Sherlock in his winter mode, with a fashionable black deerstalker:

"John, what is this? What does it mean, tha sudden moustache on your face?"

"It´s fashionable this Christmas, Sherlock, didn´t you now?"

"If you´ll wear that awful moustache, I´ll wear an antlers... Ooops!"

http://crochetjohnandsherlock.tumblr.com/post/134611834723/yes-he-finally-wore-the-antlers

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 7, 2015 7:59 pm  #202

Aw, they are so cute, I want them! Seriously though, whoever made them managed to capture so much character considering they only have eyes!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 7, 2015 8:11 pm  #203

I agree, the designs are perfect.

Clueing for looks.

December 24, 2015 4:43 pm  #204

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 24, 2015 4:43 pm  #205

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 25, 2015 1:09 pm  #206

Merry Christmas to you too, cute Sherlock twins! 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 25, 2015 1:18 pm  #207

Thanks, and to you, too, nakahara - they are 3 cousins, btw 

December 25, 2015 1:52 pm  #208

I am sure the name of the port is entirely coincidental. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 25, 2015 1:55 pm  #209

No, *I* bought it! 

December 25, 2015 2:37 pm  #210

So they are three in total? Wow! 

And yes - the famous "Cockburn" drink is cool. Tbh, it looks like "Cockbum" from this angle.... 

December 25, 2015 3:01 pm  #211

December 25, 2015 4:10 pm  #212

Very lovely indeed 

December 27, 2015 3:59 pm  #213

John and Sherlock having a nice time in a gigantic Gulliver´s hand:

http://vilonal.tumblr.com/post/135969012673/i-crocheted-yet-another-johnlock-pair-these-ones

December 27, 2015 4:53 pm  #214

Aw! I like their bead eyes.

Clueing for looks.

January 1, 2016 8:20 pm  #215

Crotchets greeted New Year in their own peculiar style:

January 1, 2016 11:36 pm  #216

Happy New Year, boys! Aawww, the first one! 

January 2, 2016 3:11 am  #217

Aaw how cute! Happy New Years

I spent New Years learning how to crochet, one day it would be fun to try to make my own Sherlock!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 3, 2016 8:54 pm  #218

Crotchets afterwatching TAB:

January 3, 2016 9:00 pm  #219

Sweet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 9, 2016 10:12 pm  #220

Little Sherlock went to the USA with me to watch an interesting TV show.
When he saw The Bride he was slightly concerned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera