BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 30, 2015 2:54 pm  #1241

Re: Fan art

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 30, 2015 2:56 pm  #1242

Cute but sad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 30, 2015 2:57 pm  #1243

Moominlock!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 30, 2015 3:21 pm  #1244

Yeah, that is definitely both cute and sad.

Clueing for looks.

January 1, 2016 5:58 pm  #1245

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 1, 2016 6:17 pm  #1246

January 1, 2016 6:19 pm  #1247

That's nice...
What's with the monkeys?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 1, 2016 6:34 pm  #1248

Moriarty´s agents, of course. They look cute so they are above suspicion. 

January 1, 2016 6:37 pm  #1249

Way better than spiders, anyhow!

January 6, 2016 9:22 am  #1250

January 6, 2016 7:29 pm  #1251

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 7, 2016 5:15 am  #1252

Daang….  very nice soldier John fan-art already!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

January 9, 2016 5:45 am  #1253

I wasn't happy with my avatar, so I went looking for something better.  I found this great picture —

— and I flipped it around so that Sherlock wouldn't have to stare at the left edge of the screen when I made it my avatar.   Then I enhanced the color a bit.

But I didn't like the way the right side cut off his hand, so I used MS Paint to expand the background to the right, and I painted in the part of his gloved hand that didn't show.

It makes a nice avatar, don't you think?

Later I found the full picture which the cropped version was taken from.  I didn't do too bad a job on that glove, just making it up without having seen this photo. 

Last edited by Bruce Cook (January 11, 2016 2:13 am)

A good debate is like a fencing match — you don't have to win to get a good workout.

January 9, 2016 8:41 am  #1254

Fantastic Sherlock.

January 9, 2016 11:02 pm  #1255

Not just Benedict is stripping, Sherlock does it too:

January 12, 2016 10:33 pm  #1256

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 13, 2016 1:26 am  #1257

Aww...really like that one. Sweet - and it captures the time warp aspect nicely, too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

January 14, 2016 8:34 am  #1258

That was a beautiful nad heart-warming little comics, ukaunz.

Here is some Sherlock in a Diogenes Club, by tilieke:

http://tillieke.tumblr.com/post/137238936558/in-the-strangers-room-by-tillieke-the-light-in

January 14, 2016 11:15 am  #1259

January 14, 2016 2:14 pm  #1260

LOL, I had expected him rather to become dragon Smaug 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

Board footera