BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 8, 2015 3:28 pm  #101

Re: Favourite Mark pictures

Mark greeting the fans in Chinese, Steven Moffat dying from laughter in the background:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 8, 2015 3:42 pm  #102

Oh, Steven.  I doubt he'd be able to do any better, but that's still funny.  Let's hope Mark got the intonations right and didn't end up saying anything nonsensical by accident.  I'm sure that paper in front of him is all written phonetically to help with that, though.

Clueing for looks.

December 8, 2015 5:43 pm  #103

Fantastic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 30, 2015 6:03 pm  #104

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 30, 2015 6:04 pm  #105

Lovely man and it was a great play.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 1, 2016 11:41 pm  #106

I'm glad this thread is still alive

Just like old times...

January 1, 2016 11:50 pm  #107

Of course it´s alive and it will remain so. 

January 3, 2016 9:15 pm  #108

January 3, 2016 9:16 pm  #109

Bless him.

January 3, 2016 9:18 pm  #110

January 3, 2016 11:24 pm  #111

One of maybe two times in the show when Mycroft's smile isn't fake. Can I hug him?

January 3, 2016 11:30 pm  #112

His face when John picks up Sherlock's list

Just like old times...

January 4, 2016 2:47 pm  #113

I'm very happy about all the Mycroft scenes in TAB, that was so lovely .....well not the ones in Vic era.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 4, 2016 2:48 pm  #114

I love him in every scene he does!

January 4, 2016 3:12 pm  #115

Yes of course, who wouldn't. But all that brotherly love in TAB was so heartwarming.

----------

January 4, 2016 3:13 pm  #116

So caring about his little brother. I love him in those Scenes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 4, 2016 3:15 pm  #117

Yes I think the caring Mycroft is particularly endearing.

January 4, 2016 5:05 pm  #118

Seconded!

But i thought fat Mycroft was hilarious.

January 4, 2016 5:09 pm  #119

And may I just add...

nakahara wrote:

!!!

January 4, 2016 5:36 pm  #120

*sigh* all the Mycroft love  

----------

Board footera