BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 3, 2016 12:00 am  #39421

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

People must be blind not to see it. Really! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 3, 2016 6:19 pm  #39422

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 3, 2016 6:20 pm  #39423

Who is that guy next to Sherlock, I wonder. Victor Trevor? He takes him by the hand....

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 3, 2016 6:38 pm  #39424

You mean the actor?
I assume it's Mycroft.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 3, 2016 6:46 pm  #39425

No, I don´t think so.
Mycroft would never sit next to Sherlock patiently, allowing him to dose himself.
In my opinion, it must be a fellow drug-user. And they both have student uniforms... and as we know from Canon, Victor was the only Sherlock´s friend at Uni.
So....?

January 3, 2016 6:48 pm  #39426

Oh I see.
I thought it was someone sitting with Sherlock while he goes through cold turkey.
I thought it was Mycroft!
I thought this image is shown while Mycroft says he will always be there, like he was before...

Last edited by besleybean (January 3, 2016 7:05 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 3, 2016 7:04 pm  #39427

I had the same vision: for me, it was oubviously Mycroft..... now, I have doubt!

besleybean wrote:

Oh I see.
I thought it was someone sitting with Sherlock while he goes through cold turkey.
I thought it was Mycroft!
I thought this image is shown while Mycroft says he will always bethere, like he was before...

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

January 3, 2016 7:13 pm  #39428

If it´s Mycroft, why didn´t he remove Sherlock from a drug-den and transferred him to a more secure place?

January 3, 2016 7:15 pm  #39429

I thought it was somebody's house, 

January 3, 2016 7:55 pm  #39430

And people thought that Victorian Sherlock looks too stern. LOL, really?

January 3, 2016 7:58 pm  #39431

Fantastic.

January 3, 2016 8:02 pm  #39432

Lol, that scene!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 3, 2016 8:14 pm  #39433

RAWR!

January 3, 2016 8:15 pm  #39434

Oh yes!

January 3, 2016 8:38 pm  #39435

January 3, 2016 8:39 pm  #39436

So this time it's a wig... *sob*

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

January 3, 2016 8:42 pm  #39437

You mean for S4?
I dunno, maybe they'll bring short hair into the story.

January 3, 2016 8:51 pm  #39438

No, for the scenes on the plane in TAB.

Team Hudders!

January 3, 2016 9:07 pm  #39439

January 3, 2016 9:21 pm  #39440

I would try to keep Sherlock in bed too... ehm. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera