BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 10, 2012 8:09 am  #1

Creative Content Summit

Hartswood have tweeted a link to this video.

It is from the Creative Content Summit & looks at Great British Drama. Naturally that means Sherlock and Downton Abbey.
It is 20 mins long but WELL WORTH IT in my opinion.

They actually describe quite well, the difference between the British & American industry brilliantly and I tend to agree with them on this.It has actually put this into a bit more perspective for me.

I think I'll be watching it again, there's a lot of interesting stuff there.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

August 12, 2012 6:34 am  #2

Re: Creative Content Summit

At about 8 minutes in, the interviewer who does a brilliant job & asks great questions, asks what we can expect in Series 3. The answer was .. well you decide.

Ohh and the Downton Abbey footage is a sneak preview of what's to come! (No wonder I couldn't remember some of that, lol)

Another Interesting video from this summit is this one:

The writer of War Horse Michael Morpurgo, gives a very good interview.
And omg,  Ben stole one of his anecdotes!
Good grief Ben, how fake of you to pass that off as your own.

I feel slightly less enamoured by him now.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

August 12, 2012 8:03 pm  #3

Re: Creative Content Summit

Great videos, kazza, thanks for posting these. 

********************************************************************************************************

"That's how you get your kicks, isn't it? You risk your life to prove you're clever.
Why would I do that?
Because you're an idiot."

"We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants."

Gwyn eich byd a dymanuf i chwi lawenydd bob amser.

Board footera