BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 4, 2015 3:07 am  #1

It's a very Sherlock Christmas

I thought it would be cool to have a thread for all the cute festive Sherlock fan art and fics I've seen on tumblr and AO3 etc. Please add to it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 4, 2015 3:11 am  #2

Re: It's a very Sherlock Christmas

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 4, 2015 3:16 am  #3

So fluffy

December 4, 2015 3:19 am  #4

John Watson's Twelve Days of Christmas[/url] (53464 words) by [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/earlgreytea68]earlgreytea68
Chapters: 14/14
Fandom: Sherlock (TV)
Rating: Mature
Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply
Relationships: Sherlock Holmes/John Watson
Characters: Sherlock Holmes, John Watson, Mycroft Holmes, Mrs. Hudson, Jim Moriarty
Additional Tags: Christmas
Summary:

It's the holiday season. John Watson needs money. Sherlock Holmes needs something else.

December 4, 2015 3:27 am  #5

December 4, 2015 3:34 pm  #6

These are all too cute! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 4, 2015 4:17 pm  #7

Awww

-will read the fic later, though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

December 8, 2015 2:20 pm  #8

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 8, 2015 2:21 pm  #9

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 8, 2015 3:23 pm  #10

December 8, 2015 3:46 pm  #11

The fluff! I'm dying! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 8, 2015 5:45 pm  #12

Hug a mug!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 10, 2015 8:30 am  #13

http://gorryb.tumblr.com/post/105271085402/im-bored

Last edited by nakahara (December 10, 2015 8:31 am)

December 10, 2015 8:51 am  #14

Thank you for your lovely contributions nakahara

December 10, 2015 9:01 am  #15

nakahara, the "Bored, bored, bored..."-pics are just...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

December 10, 2015 2:41 pm  #16

The Christmas Tree decoration!

December 10, 2015 2:43 pm  #17

Decoration in a true Sherlockian style.

December 11, 2015 9:52 am  #18

December 11, 2015 10:00 am  #19

Wow, that looks amazing!

December 11, 2015 6:10 pm  #20

That last picture is gorgeous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera