BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 28, 2015 7:59 pm  #1

Caption competition week 92

So, something very calm and soothing for you. I am sure you will come up with some very calm and soothing captions. Have fun! 

[

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 28, 2015 8:01 pm  #2

Re: Caption competition week 92

P.S. The deadline will be Sunday next week, 8 p.m. CET. 

Last edited by SusiGo (November 28, 2015 8:22 pm)

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 28, 2015 8:18 pm  #3

John (thinking): I hope we never have to take a nap in the middle of an investigation again.  Sherlock's snoring is terrible.

Clueing for looks.

November 28, 2015 8:30 pm  #4

Sherlock: John!
John: Hm?
Sherlock: I need to tell you....
John: What?
Sherlock: ...
John: Damn, he's sleep-talking again.

Clueing for looks.

November 29, 2015 11:21 pm  #5

Sherlock + John thinking:
I mustn't move, although it's uncomfy like hell. I mustn't make noises or he will know I'm still very much awake. I must never tell him how I can feel his body heat even through the coat and how good it feels. I mustn't think about how much I want to turn and look at him.........

My heart aches for love and sappy-sad happiness today... 

"It is what it is."

November 30, 2015 7:19 pm  #6

Very nice contributions so far. But come on, ladies, there are more of you out there! What more do you want to fuel your imagination? 

November 30, 2015 8:15 pm  #7

Sherlock:  Well, this is not exactly what I had in mind, but technically I am sleeping with John!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 30, 2015 9:54 pm  #8

John: I'm somewhat glad the captain didn't give smart-ass a wide berth but a small bunk!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 30, 2015 10:03 pm  #9

Let them come, ladies, let them come! 

December 1, 2015 10:11 am  #10

JOHN: Sherlock... Sherlock!
SHERLOCK: Hmmm?
JOHN: Something is poking my back, Sherlock.
SHERLOCK: That could be me, but you are playin´....

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 1, 2015 5:26 pm  #11

John: Sherlock?
Sherlock: What?
John: You don't happen to have a spare nicotine patch at hand?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 1, 2015 5:31 pm  #12

Haha, nice one tobe!

Clueing for looks.

December 1, 2015 6:29 pm  #13

Sherlock (dreaming):   "...the detectives were nestled,  all snug in their beds,   while visions of Pirates danced in their heads..."

December 1, 2015 6:58 pm  #14

*applauds CarlPowers*    Brilliant!

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

December 1, 2015 7:08 pm  #15

Aw, that's sweet.

Clueing for looks.

December 7, 2015 9:01 am  #16

Sorry for being late.

Oh, well, this is never easy but my decision is made. Congrats to CarlPowers! 

Sherlock (dreaming):   "...the detectives were nestled,  all snug in their beds,   while visions of Pirates danced in their heads..."

December 7, 2015 12:20 pm  #17

Congratulations, Carl Powers, that one was great!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 7, 2015 1:17 pm  #18

Hazzah!

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

December 7, 2015 7:16 pm  #19

Gosh thanks!    Holiday cheer and all.....   Will find new picture soon! 

Board footera