BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 5, 2015 7:27 pm  #5241

Re: The comprehensive Johnlock guide (Johnlockers only)

SusiGo wrote:

And now he is sitting in the Moftiss dungeon.

Now having naughty thoughts about Martin tied up.   

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 5, 2015 8:08 pm  #5242

Oh, I am so sorry for giving you such thoughts, dear. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 5, 2015 10:16 pm  #5243

I can't listen to it? 

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

December 5, 2015 11:19 pm  #5244

SusiGo wrote:

Oh, I am so sorry for giving you such thoughts, dear. 

I don't think you're sorry at all Susi.  

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

December 5, 2015 11:21 pm  #5245

You know me well. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 6, 2015 12:04 am  #5246

mrshouse, sorry you can't listen to it It's basically just clips of Martin Freeman's voice from various sources, saying "gay" lots of times as well as "about as gay as it gets" and "gay stuff, you wouldn't understand." I'm not sure which shows the clips are taken from, but it sounds funny all spliced together

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 6, 2015 9:10 am  #5247

ukaunz wrote:

mrshouse, sorry you can't listen to it It's basically just clips of Martin Freeman's voice from various sources, saying "gay" lots of times as well as "about as gay as it gets" and "gay stuff, you wouldn't understand." I'm not sure which shows the clips are taken from, but it sounds funny all spliced together

But is it actually him talking about "Sherlock" or are they snippets about other things he worked on as well?

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

December 6, 2015 12:07 pm  #5248

I think most of the clips come from different shows he's been in, like maybe The Office? Does anyone else know?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 6, 2015 6:05 pm  #5249

December 6, 2015 6:19 pm  #5250

LOLOL, very nice! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 6, 2015 6:25 pm  #5251

William Sherlock Scott Homo
John ~Not Gay~ Watson
...that's about the size of it^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

December 6, 2015 6:48 pm  #5252

Hahaha! Yiss! 

-Could you whisper...?
-NOT REALLY!!

December 6, 2015 7:44 pm  #5253

-Could you whisper...?
-NOT REALLY!!

December 7, 2015 1:02 pm  #5254

This is amazing. I wanted to get the app but I have a mac computer, not an iPad. They are such devious little devils. 

And now for something completely different. Not my idea, someone on tumblr came up with it. Could we please appreciate that at some point Sherlock and John probably bought board games connected with their respective professions? I mean, does anyone believe Sherlock had Cluedo and Operation before he met John? Or that John brought them with him from Afghanistan? Or that it was Mycroft's idea? Or that, just in case it is there from the beginning in ASiP, Sherlock had no one to play with him until John came along? And then he went and bought John a doctor game (no pun intended this time)? 

Last edited by SusiGo (December 7, 2015 1:04 pm)

December 7, 2015 1:16 pm  #5255

SusiGo wrote:

This is amazing. I wanted to get the app but I have a mac computer, not an iPad. They are such devious little devils. 

And now for something completely different. Not my idea, someone on tumblr came up with it. Could we please appreciate that at some point Sherlock and John probably bought board games connected with their respective professions? I mean, does anyone believe Sherlock had Cluedo and Operation before he met John? Or that John brought them with him from Afghanistan? Or that it was Mycroft's idea? Or that, just in case it is there from the beginning in ASiP, Sherlock had no one to play with him until John came along? And then he went and bought John a doctor game (no pun intended this time)? 

That just makes my heart get all mushy.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

December 7, 2015 8:03 pm  #5256

I love that about the board games! It's one of those things you don't think about when you watch the show, and then someone does think about it, and points it out to the rest of us. But maybe Mrs Hudson bought the games for the boys to play, for when Sherlock is bored?

Also, where can I get that wallpaper for my iPad?

December 7, 2015 8:17 pm  #5257

On iTunes, just search for "Sherlock The abominable bride". I got one for my Android phone, it is lovely. 

December 7, 2015 8:28 pm  #5258

I'm on it!

December 8, 2015 2:43 am  #5259

Hmm... My wallpaper doesn't have heart-shaped snowflakes...

December 8, 2015 7:37 am  #5260

Did you look very closely? They are not "officially" heart-shaped but the form is quite conspicuous. Some are upside down or sideways … 

Board footera