BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 23, 2015 2:21 pm  #1

Hi

Hello everyone. I'm new on this forum. I'm Kasia. I'm from Poland.
I joined here, because my collegues don't watch Sherlock and I'd like to have a contact with people who also love this TV series.I'm not the person who talk a lot about myself so I'll just say, I like music, movies and literature.
Sory if I write something bad, I still learn English

November 23, 2015 3:50 pm  #2

Re: Hi

Welcome, Kasia! You have come to the right place for all kind of Sherlock discussion (and other things, too).  I hope you have fun!

Clueing for looks.

November 23, 2015 6:38 pm  #3

Hi, warm welcome from me as well - and always remember, you are by far not the only non-native speaker here. Nice to have you around 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 23, 2015 7:35 pm  #4

Hi, it's nice to have here another person from Middle Europe. And don't worry, my English is also far from perfect.

November 24, 2015 5:22 am  #5

Welcome to the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

December 4, 2015 7:53 am  #6

Hi, hello. Welcome to the forum!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera