BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 27, 2015 5:24 pm  #39121

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

But CAM also threatened and harmed people whom Sherlock loved.  Don't forget that it was CAM who had John kidnapped and placed in a bonfire.  Even though Sherlock didn't make a big deal out of that in "His Last Vow," you can be sure that he didn't forget about it.  And CAM was threatening Mary and seeking to humiliate John.  He might have also been a threat to Mycroft.

Last edited by kgreen20 (November 27, 2015 5:25 pm)

November 27, 2015 5:40 pm  #39122

We are, of course, way off topic here...but still, Sherlock is a murderer and what he did was wrong.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 27, 2015 6:08 pm  #39123

Since I contributed to getting us off topic:

Damn

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 27, 2015 6:12 pm  #39124

I wasn't going to mention it!
But nice comeback!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 27, 2015 7:38 pm  #39125

What a way to get us back on track. 

*is nothing more than a puddle on the floor now*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 27, 2015 8:36 pm  #39126

Ahhhh. How nice.

Clueing for looks.

November 27, 2015 9:24 pm  #39127

Did someone say 'smolder at us to get back on track'?   *innocent blinking*

(what the audience didn't know is that the bear on Norton's show later took insult at being tackled and tried to retaliate, drawing innocent bystanders into the fray… if it were not for the noble (and attractive) Cumberbatch's brave, quick thinking to put himself in harm's way and defend them with his (muscular) moves, getting only a little roughed up in the process, who knows what might have happened!)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

November 27, 2015 9:26 pm  #39128

At least he can afford a decent jumper now!

November 27, 2015 9:31 pm  #39129

And I, the puddle, just melted even more... gosh. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 27, 2015 9:41 pm  #39130

God, those eyes!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

November 30, 2015 3:19 pm  #39131

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 30, 2015 3:21 pm  #39132

Silly boy:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 30, 2015 3:51 pm  #39133

Lovely reminders!

November 30, 2015 4:28 pm  #39134

Those pictures of him waving at the "crowds" from the "balcony" really made me giggle.

I think he was channeling the "royal wave" there!  OMFG!  Too much!  I love the look on his face.

-Val

"The only shipping I know is shipping containers."
                                           -Benedict Cumberbatch

November 30, 2015 5:06 pm  #39135

I can't help giggling looking at those gifs!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

December 1, 2015 9:02 am  #39136

Thank God, he didn´t break his neck or a limb by this feat. We would have a crippled Sherlock in S4 otherwise:

He doesn´t like teddy-bears much, does he? Who knows what he does with his son´s toys back at home?

Last edited by nakahara (December 1, 2015 9:04 am)

December 1, 2015 10:17 am  #39137

I thought the same. In a movie they would have a stuntman for such things. (How did his face was called in the commentatry to the outtake, where he stumbles over the sheet? A million-dollar-face?)

Plus: How can you attack a sweet, innocent teddybear?
How the press will call Ben now? Cumbearsnatch?

December 1, 2015 12:25 pm  #39138

That's anger management, JP! When someone would confront me with this otters s**t over and over again (years now!)  I'd reacted the same way. The poor teddy bear was just a random victim. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. LOL

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

December 1, 2015 1:35 pm  #39139

*Staring at the second gif for all the wrong reasons*   

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 1, 2015 7:09 pm  #39140

What do you mean wrong?? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera