BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 8, 2012 8:05 pm  #1

Taxi Jam Competition

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 8, 2012 9:01 pm  #2

Re: Taxi Jam Competition

The first four levels were easy, but the fifth is tricky. I'll hand the computer over to my son, he's a games wizard.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 8, 2012 9:32 pm  #3

This looks alot like the game called FROGGER  but I haven't even had time to play it yet.   I'm just observing.  This is a great way  to spend a hot afternoon.  thanks for posting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

August 9, 2012 8:18 am  #4

We have a board game like that at home with real toy cars which you have to position and then find a way out. But it's even nicer with London cabs and buses.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 10, 2012 5:52 pm  #5

I solved all the levels of the "easy mode". Now on the 2nd level of the medium one..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at those cheekbones, I could cut myself slapping that face… would you like me to try?

Board footera