BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 16, 2015 10:02 pm  #1

An artist says a shy hello

Dear Sherlockians,

my name is Lisa-Annabell. I like to produce things. People call it art. Some people. Others don't.

I love BBC's Sherlock. Just like you. And especially Moriarty aka Andrew Scott aka DEAR I want to age this man backwards and adopt him, so talented, so cute, so charming aka THANK GOD he's gay, I'd never have to deal with his bitchy girlfriends if I could actually do what I just said, I'd be the happiest Moriartymommy ever aka *cough* ... you know, well. All this cheesy stuff 
Right now I'm waiting for season four. Just like you. And I am not ashamed to admit that I didn't feel the slightest urge to read the Sherlock Holmes novels until BBC had me under their awesome spell.

However, what I AM quite ashamed of is the fact that I have registered here with a hidden agenda. But don't judge me yet, let me explain: I made these polymer clay figurines. Little Sherlock, John and Jim. And I am hyper proud of them, so much actually that I want to reproduce and sell them.

I wonder now, would it be asshole of me to leave some advertising? Because GOD I'm just a Sherlock enthusiast and want to contribute something special to the fandom. I really loved sculpting these guys and want to share the love (my avatar is little Jim in all his forehead pride btw). Perhaps someone out there even thinks my work spent on them worth enough to add them to their collection. I DON'T KNOW! 

Mind to tell me if that's a No Go here or, if not, where the best place for such a stinky self-promotion topic would be?

Love and xxx and all the stuff,
Lisa-Annabell

November 16, 2015 10:12 pm  #2

Re: An artist says a shy hello

We have a merchandise thread, don't worry! Place it there and it will be fine 
Welcome!

Not for sale, but you might like to see - a fellow artist made a wonderful Sherlock
http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=2796

Last edited by Harriet (November 16, 2015 10:15 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 16, 2015 10:23 pm  #3

Thank you, Harriet dear! Both for welcoming and informing 

That bust is amazing btw! Thanks for the link!

November 20, 2015 11:11 pm  #4

Hello and welcome! I love some of the polymer clay figures I have seen people make (especially dragons...I know... )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera