BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 16, 2015 3:29 pm  #1

Hi there

First of all, my english is not the best and it's mainly because it's not my mother tongue so I apologise for every mistake. I guess you will find many so... yes.
Actually it was more of an accident that I landed here. Well here I am!
None of my friends ever watched sherlock and they probably never will but I love it so I don't care ^^.
Actually I never intended to watch this show I don't know why. However, I began to watch the first episode on a boring weekend and I was quickly obsessed with it so I finished  the whole show at the end of the next week ;D.
To be honest, I'm not very smart... school was always the last thing I could think of. But when I really want to reach some kind of goal I would do like everything for it.
(Oh and I love drawing, writing and am a huge fangirl of well, eveything)

November 16, 2015 3:37 pm  #2

Re: Hi there

Hi there, and welcome! Even if you found this forum by accident, as you say, I do hope you enjoy it.
It's OK if your English isn't perfect, as there are other people here whose first language is not English.  If you don't mind me asking, where are you from?

Last edited by Yitzock (November 16, 2015 3:37 pm)

Clueing for looks.

November 16, 2015 5:31 pm  #3

Warm welcome here! There are threads for artwork and fanfic here, if you are interested in hsharing yours.
Have fun! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 16, 2015 8:34 pm  #4

HELLLLLLLLLO : D

Jim Moriarty. Helloooo ! ~~

November 17, 2015 5:21 am  #5

Welcome to the forum. Don't worry about your English too much, just have fun here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

November 19, 2015 1:33 pm  #6

Uhh.. hey there? ;A;

Jake-

November 19, 2015 5:48 pm  #7

Welcome to the forum, both of you!

November 20, 2015 11:09 pm  #8

Welcome to the forum and your English is fine!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera