BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 26, 2012 5:41 am  #21

Re: Oh, so it's your birthday?

hey  susi---go to OTHER   forum,  you'll see   a thread there done by mattlocked just for you.   It's ADORABLE!!!   Happy Birthday  from the local Skitty!!   MEOW!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 26, 2012 5:49 am  #22

Whoa, thank you so much. Being greeted in the morning this way - what a treat 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 26, 2012 7:31 am  #23

Happy birthday, Susi!!

I'm a bit short of time right now to post some pics, but I have some moving Ben for you
Enjoy your day

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

July 26, 2012 7:43 am  #24

Happy birthday Susi. Don't say I never give you anything. No card, I'm afraid but I hope this will make up for it.

Last edited by Davina (July 26, 2012 7:49 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 26, 2012 7:54 am  #25

Thank you so much, Irene and Davina, this is just … amazing 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 26, 2012 7:59 am  #26

Happy birthday, SusiGo! Alles Gute!  I hope you have a great day!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: If I wasn't everything that you think I am, everything that I think I am, would you still want to help me?
Molly: What do you need?
Sherlock: You.

July 26, 2012 8:04 am  #27

Thank you very much, Molly 

July 26, 2012 10:23 am  #28

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear SusiGo....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Dig in:

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

July 26, 2012 10:25 am  #29

Oh, that looks delicious, Molly.  Thank you so much.

August 9, 2012 3:50 pm  #30

It's my birthday tomorrow. (10th August). 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 9, 2012 4:15 pm  #31

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

It's my birthday tomorrow. (10th August). 

I knew it !! Facebook never lies!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

August 9, 2012 5:39 pm  #32

To be read tomorrow:

A very happy birthday, Boss! Have a nice day. (Please ignore the date)

Last edited by SusiGo (August 9, 2012 5:39 pm)

August 9, 2012 5:49 pm  #33

From back when they were still great...Enjoy!

Last edited by hypergreenfrog (August 9, 2012 5:49 pm)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

August 9, 2012 6:50 pm  #34

Okay, everybody else does so - NOT TO OPEN BEFORE 10TH AUGUST

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOSS!
Couldn't decide which, so here you are:

I love 3:13 and on... ;-)   

Last edited by Mattlocked (August 9, 2012 6:59 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 10, 2012 7:04 am  #35

Happy Birthday! Heppy Birthday! Hippy Birthday! Hoppy Birthday! Huppy Birthday to you!!!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 10, 2012 7:31 am  #36

Happy birthday, boss

I've always liked this... not very "sherlocky" but anyway, I hope you like it

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

August 10, 2012 12:33 pm  #37

This is my most favourite birthday card ever!
Happy Birthday!

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

August 10, 2012 2:19 pm  #38

Aww thanks guys!! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 10, 2012 4:09 pm  #39

hey  Sherlock Holmes    happy birthday!!   Have you made a decision yet as to who won your sherlock weekly quiz?   Hmmm?   Anyway,  many happy returns of the day to you!!   How old were you last year?  That's how old you are this year.  you see,  you skipped 1895.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

August 12, 2012 6:59 am  #40

Happy belated birthday, Sherlock, hope you had a great day 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

Board footera