BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 9, 2012 9:42 pm  #1

Hello everyone :)

Hi, I'm Tamara, I am from Serbia and I absolutely love BBC Sherlock.It's amazing,so I decided to search for some forums and I found this one,so I hope I'm welcome

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 9, 2012 10:07 pm  #2

Re: Hello everyone :)

Hello Tamara. Welcome to the forum. I am a bit of a fan of your most famous tennis player.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 9, 2012 10:18 pm  #3

You are very welcome! Hope you have fun here, even if you seem to be a fan of Moriarty.

August 9, 2012 10:24 pm  #4

Thank you
I love Sherlock and Moriarty,I just put these pictures but I love both of them  :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 9, 2012 11:30 pm  #5

hi  tamara  you are most welcome here!!   I  like your  pics here.   I'll bet you have the dvd's, am I right?

Last edited by sherlockskitty (August 9, 2012 11:30 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

August 9, 2012 11:51 pm  #6

Hi Tamara

Most definitely welcome here! And gotta admit, Moriarty (as played by Andrew Scott) is really rather mesmerising!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

August 10, 2012 12:00 am  #7

Wholocked wrote:

Hi Tamara

Most definitely welcome here! And gotta admit, Moriarty (as played by Andrew Scott) is really rather mesmerising!

He is amazerizing. I just made that word up, Tamara. Don't worry if you've never heard it in English before.

August 10, 2012 10:59 am  #8

Welcome, Tamara! Have fun here!
I love Sherlock and Moriarty too gg

--------------------------------------------------
Crime in Progress. Please Disturb.

August 10, 2012 1:30 pm  #9

Thank you all :D

August 10, 2012 3:30 pm  #10

Hi, Tamara, nice to have you with us. This forum is getting more international by the minute.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 10, 2012 6:47 pm  #11

Hello to you! I hope you have a great time here! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is the foil of a detective a thief or a magician?

My Theory on the Fall: http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=21539#p21539

August 10, 2012 9:09 pm  #12

Welcome Tasha/Tamara! I love your signature - Andrew as Moriarty was brilliant!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 11, 2012 3:38 am  #13

Welcome Tamara! Lots of interesting stuff here and fun people, too... 

********************************************************************************************************

"That's how you get your kicks, isn't it? You risk your life to prove you're clever.
Why would I do that?
Because you're an idiot."

"We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants."

Gwyn eich byd a dymanuf i chwi lawenydd bob amser.

August 11, 2012 5:30 pm  #14

Thank you :D

August 15, 2012 12:41 pm  #15

Hey Tamara!

Nice to meet you and good to see that the influence of Sherlock is stretching far and wide.

Welcome to the forum...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera