BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 4, 2015 12:48 am  #1

Martin Freeman in Pick It Up MV by Paul Weller

Maybe because I'm always thinking of him as John I couldn't help laughing a bit. Especially when he was in the suit with the cake. Anyway, cool vid, cool song... and Martin's great as always! 

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/nov/03/paul-weller-pick-it-up-watch-martin-freeman-video

November 4, 2015 11:21 am  #2

Re: Martin Freeman in Pick It Up MV by Paul Weller

Cool video.
Enticed som funny responses / answers from people:

http://cupidford.tumblr.com/post/132467265355/cupidford-why-was-there-a-shot-of-just-his

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 4, 2015 4:38 pm  #3

I watched it and was thinking all the time, this is John Watson acting out his anger at Mary, at Sherlock, at Moriarty, at Magnussen, at the world in general. Honestly, this flat looks so much like the Watson flat. I would say this is a mixture of John Watson and Lester Nygaard. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 4, 2015 5:49 pm  #4

I was just thinking how hot Martin looks in those jeans..............

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 4, 2015 6:43 pm  #5

While they were not the same questions as in that Tumblr post, I have to say that throughout the whole video I kept, in my head, going.  "What?" "Why?"

Clueing for looks.

November 4, 2015 7:59 pm  #6

As I mentioned in the other thread about this video - it seems it's not John Watson who's the bad typist, it's Martin. Bless his (lack of) typing skills!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

November 4, 2015 10:34 pm  #7

lol I noticed that, too.

Clueing for looks.

November 5, 2015 6:31 am  #8

Hey, he only got a lap top when he went to New Zealand!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera