BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 6, 2012 6:05 pm  #1

Frankenstein (Budapest)- Vienna has Sherlockians

Hey.

Some Sherlockians from Vienna are planning to go to Budapest on the 4th of September for the Frankenstein screening. Is there anybody who wants to join us?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a highly functioning sociopath. Do your research.

August 7, 2012 2:22 am  #2

Re: Frankenstein (Budapest)- Vienna has Sherlockians

Sounds like a fun time.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

August 7, 2012 7:15 am  #3

That would be brilliant - but unfortunately I am away for business that week! Why are you going on the Tuesday? That is such a shame, I would have loved to go! Plus, I love Budapest! 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

August 7, 2012 9:52 am  #4

Because Benedict is the creature on the 4th....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 7, 2012 2:41 pm  #5

Could you send me the link to the theatre?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

August 9, 2012 6:07 pm  #6

Well I'd really like to watch Frankenstein and I think that I'm free to go on September 4th. So this sounds wonderful!

Do you plan to make a reservation for the theatre tickets?

--------------------------------------------------
Crime in Progress. Please Disturb.

August 9, 2012 6:18 pm  #7

http://www.urania-nf.hu/

@chrissi I'm going to send you a message..

August 9, 2012 9:12 pm  #8

Just wrote back.

--------------------------------------------------
Crime in Progress. Please Disturb.

Board footera