BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 13, 2015 6:46 am  #101

Re: The Big Special Picture Thread (spoilers)

Hahaha oh my! That sure is similar! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

October 26, 2015 11:14 am  #102

Mary, obviously jealous of our happy pair:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 26, 2015 11:15 am  #103

Eager for the action:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 26, 2015 11:17 am  #104

Looks like a Roman Emperoro with this gesture:

October 26, 2015 11:18 am  #105

Lestrade, cute as always:

October 26, 2015 11:25 am  #106

Parallels:

October 26, 2015 11:31 am  #107

The parallels in Pic 1 are surely not accidental. Especially when you look closer at Sherlock's clothes.

October 26, 2015 12:30 pm  #108

nakahara wrote:

Eager for the action:

Watson seems to be breathing awfully hard already.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 26, 2015 12:44 pm  #109

What are you doing to me, tonnaree?
I read that as "Watson is hard already" in the first moment....

October 26, 2015 12:58 pm  #110

nakahara wrote:

Mary, obviously jealous of our happy pair:

Oh yes, she definitely is.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

October 26, 2015 12:59 pm  #111

nakahara wrote:

nakahara... what are YOU doing???

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

October 26, 2015 1:06 pm  #112

gently69 wrote:

nakahara wrote:

nakahara... what are YOU doing???

I´m trying to finish a very boring document.... that´s why I read like every third word of sentences I see in their written form. Which could be dangerous, it seems...

October 26, 2015 1:14 pm  #113

Well, when Benedict is saying something like that on TV you should be "allowed" reading it. LOL

(Tony Hadley)

October 26, 2015 1:25 pm  #114

But isn't Watson always that for Sherlock? 

*hides* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

October 26, 2015 1:34 pm  #115

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

But isn't Watson always that for Sherlock? 

*hides* 

Good point, Phantom!

October 26, 2015 1:45 pm  #116

October 26, 2015 1:50 pm  #117

Ariane DeVere wrote:

Loving this:

http://taters169.tumblr.com/post/131825808740

Yes, that was hilarious.

Somebody has already done a more eleborate picture out of this joke:

http://vilonal.tumblr.com/post/131897720788/got-inspired-by-the-new-promo-pic

October 26, 2015 1:59 pm  #118

Hahaha! The only explanation... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

October 26, 2015 2:09 pm  #119

nakahara wrote:

Trying to blame me for your filthy mind?  Really!  My comment was made in all innocence.  *bats eyelashes*

Last edited by tonnaree (October 26, 2015 2:10 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 26, 2015 4:20 pm  #120

tonnaree wrote:

nakahara wrote:

Trying to blame me for your filthy mind?  Really!  My comment was made in all innocence.  *bats eyelashes*

What are you speaking about? My mind is chaste and clear and pure....

Board footera