BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 24, 2015 7:40 pm  #2061

Re: The special - the game is on (spoilers)

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 24, 2015 7:42 pm  #2062

Oooh great detail, and good catch nakahara! I love all those little subtle hints and details 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

October 24, 2015 7:42 pm  #2063

God youre right ! I hadnt seen her. No doubt we Will have some ghosts stories 😁

Last edited by Solenn (October 24, 2015 7:43 pm)

Jim Moriarty. Helloooo ! ~~

October 24, 2015 7:46 pm  #2064

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

Oooh great detail, and good catch nakahara! I love all those little subtle hints and details 

Oh, I haven´t noticed a thing, it was a blogger "cumberbuddy" who managed to catch this little detail. 

Another blogger found the reference:

http://finalproblem.tumblr.com/post/131809641025/the-adventure-of-the-musgrave-ritual-but-there

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 24, 2015 7:51 pm  #2065

nakahara wrote:

Oh yes, can't wait! And then, when nobody notices anything, they'll just go "Everyone missed it!" all over again.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

October 24, 2015 8:04 pm  #2066

SolarSystem wrote:

nakahara wrote:

Oh yes, can't wait! And then, when nobody notices anything, they'll just go "Everyone missed it!" all over again.

Isnt it John's mustache ? *run away*

October 24, 2015 8:07 pm  #2067

Moustache as a delight... hell, yes! 

October 24, 2015 8:08 pm  #2068

And here we have another sharp-eyed blogger with an interesting revelation:

http://cupidford.tumblr.com/post/131823285180/skulls-and-tea-cupidford-sherlocks-paisley

October 24, 2015 8:13 pm  #2069

And I knew this has to appear eventually! 

October 24, 2015 8:14 pm  #2070

Yes. Tbh, this was my first association. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 24, 2015 8:19 pm  #2071

OSCAR WILDE...please!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 24, 2015 8:20 pm  #2072

SusiGo wrote:

Yes. Tbh, this was my first association. 

Haha , me too ! Talking about an abominable women , it could only be her 😏

October 24, 2015 8:23 pm  #2073

Well there was a character called Ricoletti in the cast, so that was a clue

Anyway, I'm just stunned by the beautiful promo pics and so excited to hear the airdate! I have to find out what the deal will be in NZ, I'm over there until the 8th of January which could mean I have to wait a week to see the Special! Aargh!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 24, 2015 8:31 pm  #2074

Haha, I too knew the Mary pic would turn up! 

And now my brain is running in circles about what it could be that is a 'sheer delight'. Is there a hint in the wording? (yes I had more coffee than usual...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

October 24, 2015 8:34 pm  #2075

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 24, 2015 8:36 pm  #2076

I just watched the announcement on YouTube

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 24, 2015 8:37 pm  #2077

*cough, cough*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

October 24, 2015 8:39 pm  #2078

It can not be pure chance though That she Is There in such a named movie..

October 24, 2015 8:48 pm  #2079

LOL, very subtle, indeed! 

ukaunz: Great video, thanks for sharing! 

October 24, 2015 8:48 pm  #2080

So, there will be exclusive content at the cinema screening?

https://twitter.com/reetukabra/status/658013229801697280

Board footera