BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 23, 2015 5:34 pm  #61

Re: Favourite Mark pictures

That's great!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

October 19, 2015 2:12 pm  #62

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 19, 2015 2:47 pm  #63

That's hilarious! Nice find.

Clueing for looks.

October 19, 2015 3:40 pm  #64

Lol, that's awesome! Somebody should send that to Mark in a tweet. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

October 21, 2015 12:46 pm  #65

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 21, 2015 4:52 pm  #66

Lovely Mark.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 27, 2015 9:40 am  #67

October 27, 2015 10:13 am  #68

nakahara wrote:

I really like him wearing a beard.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

October 27, 2015 11:22 am  #69

Absolutely!

October 27, 2015 1:38 pm  #70

That look!

Clueing for looks.

October 27, 2015 6:03 pm  #71

What is the badge he's pointing to?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 28, 2015 9:41 am  #72

besleybean wrote:

What is the badge he's pointing to?

Isn´t it a "SPECTRE" badge?

[img]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/omMAAOxyTMdTMrnv/$_35.JPG[/img]

Last edited by nakahara (October 28, 2015 9:45 am)

October 28, 2015 10:09 am  #73

"I swear by the Earth and by the Heavens... I ´m not Vladimir Ilyich Lenin, I just manage to look like one!"

October 28, 2015 10:40 am  #74

Did he play Lenin?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

October 28, 2015 11:28 am  #75

Probably not, it´s just a wide gesture of the hand (and the beard) that seems similar.

October 28, 2015 11:34 am  #76

Hehe. I think he would be cool playing Lenin, actually.

Team Hudders!

October 28, 2015 8:41 pm  #77

That's a still from the play I saw him in...brilliant.

November 20, 2015 6:38 pm  #78

Cute, should Martin and Ian get jealous?!  LOL

Last edited by Ivy (November 20, 2015 6:39 pm)

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

November 20, 2015 6:48 pm  #79

What gorgeous pix...lucky Amanda!

November 20, 2015 8:33 pm  #80

Ivy wrote:

Cute, should Martin and Ian get jealous?!  LOL

LOL, who would have thought so? 

Board footera