BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 20, 2015 7:24 am  #81

Re: Benedict is a Married Man!

Exactly, Ivy. That's a private matter. Everything that the public should know is that they are in love and happy together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

October 20, 2015 7:57 am  #82

I think Benedict has just become determined to keep his private life private, and I don't blame him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 20, 2015 3:31 pm  #83

Yeah sorry I didn't want to make a big thing of this.
To try and explain(or possibly excuse myself!).
See when my hubby and I first met, we just knew straight away and that was it.
But I do understand it's not the same for everyone!

Last edited by besleybean (October 20, 2015 3:40 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 20, 2015 3:48 pm  #84

People are different. Some fall in love immediately, for others it develop gradually and over time. How it was for them is really none of our business, I think.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

October 20, 2015 5:01 pm  #85

You're right.
Once again I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply anything else!
It was my mistake alone: when I first heard the news, I just assumed he had met somebody new and was then staggered to learn he had worked with Sophie beforeI

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 20, 2015 8:03 pm  #86

I didn't mean my post to be a telling off or a judgement, besley I think it's natural for us to wonder about his life, and none of us want to invade his privacy. Obviously we're all curious and there's nothing wrong with voicing these things, it's not like we're shoving microphones in his face and insisting he spill everything. I was just stating that I'm not surprised he doesn't talk about it to the media. I've grown to care about Benedict more than any other "celebrity", and I feel kind of protective of him (it's weird when you think about it!) but I think most of us here feel the same?

Last edited by ukaunz (October 20, 2015 8:04 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 20, 2015 8:18 pm  #87

Yes, we do.
Which is why I am sorry if I've been misinterpreted.
I was just rambling out loud.
It was honestly just a throwaway comment about something I'd always wondered about.
I think it's partly born from the fact of my knowing absolutely nothing about The Burlesque Fairytales.
I just found it interesting that they had worked together.
That was all, no big deal!

October 21, 2015 8:55 am  #88

No worries, I didn't mean anything by what I wrote either. Of course, I'm curious as well. But I understand that he wants to keep it private.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

October 21, 2015 12:13 pm  #89

The GIFs are funny. Is the film where there are from online somewhere?

"It is what it is."

October 21, 2015 12:20 pm  #90

You can rent it for US$7 for 24 hours here
https://vimeo.com/ondemand/burlesquefairytales

Board footera