BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 3, 2012 8:38 pm  #1

Miranda

Does anyone else watch this and find it as funny as I do? Honestly it has me in stitches! I love the comic asides she does and the farcicial nature of the plots. Plus, just occasionally, Mr. Finnemore appears in it too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 20, 2015 4:03 pm  #2

Re: Miranda

Yes! I love Miranda, both the show and her character. The other cast members are amazing as well and the humour is sublime!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

October 20, 2015 5:11 pm  #3

Miranda was good on the Graham Norton show with Benedict, too...was it Graham Norton?
Anyhow, I think I've always missed John's episodes...he just tweeted me today and I'm dead chuffed!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 20, 2015 5:56 pm  #4

I like Miranda Hart a lot. Her role is so awkward, very realistic.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

Board footera