BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 15, 2015 10:55 pm  #1

Frozen 2???

I'm not a big fan of frozen but benedict might be in it. It would be so funny though, because he's so serious

October 15, 2015 11:13 pm  #2

Re: Frozen 2???

Well, I wouldn't say he's serious all the time.  I've seen him in funny interviews and he was in the animated movie Penguins of Madagascar (which isn't the same but it is animated and while I haven't seen it I'm sure it could be silly).
Where did you read that it's possible Benedict might be in it? I'd be doubtful at this point until we get more confirmed.  I didn't like Frozen that much but if Benedict were in it I'd at least be curious what kind of role he'd be playing and whether he'd be singing anything.

Clueing for looks.

October 15, 2015 11:34 pm  #3

The only articles I could find mentioned Benedict as one of the directors' wish list/dream cast actors along with Jamie Foxx and Matthew McConaughey.

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2014-03-19/benedict-cumberbatch-and-matthew-mcconaughey-wanted-for-frozen-2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 1, 2015 10:00 am  #4

Interesting...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

Board footera