BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 7, 2012 4:20 am  #1

Tech Help for Skitty

sherlockskitty wrote:

No  i didn't get my nuffin!!!

Your problem from this thread has been duly noted & we are working on finding your nuffin.

Thank you for being a valued member of our forum.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

August 7, 2012 4:30 am  #2

Re: Tech Help for Skitty

Update: I did go out shopping earlier & spotted a few nuffins. I investigated & found that none of these three were yours however.
They were just sitting there in the middle of some donuts.

I would send you them so you could double check, but I ate them.
Onwards we go, I am sure one of the other staff members will have a clue on where your nuffin is!

Again:
Thank you for being a valued member of our forum.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

August 7, 2012 6:22 am  #3

Oh.....I get it.   The donuts have holes,  and those are  nuffins?   And you ATE them?   I'm telling mummy!!!

And you're welcome.

Last edited by sherlockskitty (August 7, 2012 6:23 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

August 7, 2012 6:55 am  #4

I can send you a packet of Polos. They have plenty of nuffins too!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 7, 2012 4:02 pm  #5

do you mean rolos?   Oh...Much ado about nuffin.   I want my nuffin.   Make sure it's rainbow-colored, please.

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

August 7, 2012 7:38 pm  #6

No Polos not Rolos. I'll try and find a link.....

Last edited by Davina (August 7, 2012 7:55 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 7, 2012 8:16 pm  #7

It's like the cheese from Switzerland. The taste is in the holes. So it tastes like...nuffin.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 7, 2012 8:23 pm  #8

Here comes a bit more international nuffin for Skitty. Sorry, I just saw that I mixed up the explanations but I'm too lazy to correct them  .

A nuffin in the middle of a bagel:

And a nuffin in the middle of a Turkish simit:

Last edited by SusiGo (August 7, 2012 8:24 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 7, 2012 8:27 pm  #9

There are even double framed and covered nuffins available!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 7, 2012 8:29 pm  #10

Polos look like lifesaver candies.  I  LOVE those!!   Ok.   anything with a hole in it..Yeah...I  found my nuffin,  at LAST!!   They were in Sherlock's microscopic dish thingie.   thanks, everyone!!!

mattlocked---are you absolutely kidding me?   

Last edited by sherlockskitty (August 7, 2012 8:30 pm)

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

August 8, 2012 3:41 am  #11

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

August 8, 2012 3:43 am  #12

There you are skitty, the ULTIMATE NUFFIN, it's the Grand Prize!    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Up there.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

August 8, 2012 3:45 am  #13

How did you do that, kazza?  thanks!!   I'm still laughing.   you lot are so good.

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

August 8, 2012 3:47 am  #14

sherlockskitty wrote:

How did you do that, kazza?  thanks!!   I'm still laughing.   you lot are so good.

I found the real nuffin and copy & pasted it here for you.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

August 8, 2012 6:43 am  #15

Lol! Brilliant. You could exhibit it at the Tate Gallery!

August 8, 2012 7:39 am  #16

I am an artist, I do it for love NOT fame & glory.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

August 8, 2012 4:50 pm  #17

It's lovely,  still!!   Now I know what a nuffin is.    It's like vitameatavegamin.  it's so tasty  too!!   I'll eat it whenever i'm BORED.

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

Board footera