BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 9, 2015 7:57 pm  #401

Re: Fan Videos

Now that did do me good, thanks!

Hmmm, Sherlock is too sexy for John's heterosexuality ...?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

September 9, 2015 9:01 pm  #402

I was thinking more like too sexy for everything...
I feel like that could have used some good clips from series 2 and 3 at first, but as I watched I thought maybe it didn't need them at all.  Pretty fun.

Last edited by Yitzock (September 15, 2015 12:19 am)

Clueing for looks.

September 18, 2015 9:32 pm  #403

We all already hard waiting for the continuation of the excellent BBC series "Sherlock Holmes".
So we decided to make this musical detective story.
There are clip soundtrack from the BBC series and Soviet film about Sherlock Holmes In this sound clip !

September 18, 2015 9:45 pm  #404

Cool video! I especially like all the nice locations you found to film in.

Clueing for looks.

September 18, 2015 11:15 pm  #405

This is an adorable song for a Sherlock fan video. Very nice editing too.
https://vimeo.com/139551372
(the song is "I am not a Robot" by Marina and the Diamonds)

Last edited by ukaunz (September 18, 2015 11:16 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 29, 2015 10:19 pm  #406

I know that I've posted this before, but it was several pages before and it beares posting with again.

I love ChiqueGeeks. They've done a "Drunken Reaction" video to the three episodes of S3 and the Many Happy Returns. I love their videoes, and I think they're awesome. They know their Sherlock and I find them to be very fun to watch.I think it's really worth at watch to any Sherlock fan. Grab a beer with me and enjoy this. 

Here's the one for TEH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gosE1NMpSNA

Last edited by Vhanja (September 29, 2015 10:22 pm)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

October 12, 2015 7:38 am  #407

Oh god, this one is just slightly heart wrenching

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 12, 2015 5:54 pm  #408

I'd cry, if I'd anymore tears left -instead, it feels like my heart/guts have been wrenched away from their rightful place.

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

October 13, 2015 8:43 am  #409

Just watched it. This is bad, very bad. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 13, 2015 11:27 am  #410

Oh God, anyone got a hankie? 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

October 22, 2015 6:41 am  #411

October 22, 2015 5:26 pm  #412

Well...it seems obligatory to oppose this one, from Sherlock's POV, to the wedding party in TSOT and Oh What A Night...

sorry...

November 11, 2015 8:47 am  #413

I've just come across this fantastic video.
Using the song Skyfall by Adele (and edited so it fits to Sherlock's Reichenbach Fall), as well as Sherlock footage, I found this absolutely brilliant. Please, have a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqre62zIicQ

No, I'm not over TRF. Don't think I'll ever be.

December 4, 2015 2:15 am  #414

December 4, 2015 9:02 am  #415

Quite funny indeed!

January 18, 2016 11:26 am  #416

A TAB crack video!

March 25, 2016 3:35 pm  #417

Nice crack. I should think there'll be plenty of these once Series 4 has been broadcast.

By the way, have you guys seen these (fanmade!) trailers?

Thy Kingdom Come
Blind
X Marks The Spot
Detective VS. Assassin
The Heart
Sister

By another vidder, but good Lord doesn't it look amazing?
The Other One

April 10, 2016 5:58 pm  #418

Don't know if it has been posted here before, but THIS is an must-see masterpiece. 120% perfection in editing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgnCHPmVcpU&nohtml5=False
This is divine and my favourite Sherlock video out there so far.

Last edited by Rache (April 11, 2016 9:28 am)

- - -

Breathing is boring!

English isn't my first language, feel free to correct me via PM!

April 23, 2016 6:33 pm  #419

has this been here yet?

****************************************************************************************************************************************
We balance probabilities and choose the most likely. It is the scientific use of the imagination.    

April 23, 2016 6:40 pm  #420

also, this for some reason is probably funnier to me than it should be:

****************************************************************************************************************************************
We balance probabilities and choose the most likely. It is the scientific use of the imagination.    

Board footera