BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 7, 2015 8:50 pm  #1841

Re: The special - the game is on (spoilers)

stoertebeker wrote:

'coming soon'?!? Seriously??

Well they have taken the -ish off... It's getting closer... how much closer, though?...We need a date.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

October 7, 2015 8:51 pm  #1842

Out of curiosity, what did your brain come up with?

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

October 7, 2015 8:52 pm  #1843

Looks like Mary is in trouble again , doesn't it ?

Jim Moriarty. Helloooo ! ~~

October 7, 2015 8:54 pm  #1844

Martians. 

specifically the line I heard was "Every grey war has martians" ... Doctor Who crossover, anyone??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

October 7, 2015 8:55 pm  #1845

Wow I have woken up to a treat this morning! Thanks to Lily and Ariane, those transcripts were very helpful. (I must be getting old, I usually turn the subtitles on everything these days.)

That trailer was brilliant. I have to watch this on the big screen (well, my TV for now, once the kids have finished watching their morning cartoons). I'm so excited!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 7, 2015 8:57 pm  #1846

Lilythiell wrote:

stoertebeker wrote:

Well they have taken the -ish off... It's getting closer... how much closer, though?...We need a date.

Doesn´t it look like Halloween Special? Ghosts and stuff. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 7, 2015 8:58 pm  #1847

I want a Halloween special!!! 

I can't wait for Christmas or New Years

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

October 7, 2015 8:59 pm  #1848

Ooh yeah, a Doctor Who crossover, neat idea. (In Ten's voice "I'm not...I'm not from Mars")
In Victorian England, too...well, why not?
@ukaunz, welcome dear -though mine's terrible^^ I feel like I should change the lines and have them be accurate, but...it also feels like stealing. And that being a bit not good...

October 7, 2015 8:59 pm  #1849

Where is Mycroft in that?!

October 7, 2015 9:00 pm  #1850

Maybe he's being talked to by the woman who said "you promised to keep him safe"?

October 7, 2015 9:03 pm  #1851

nakahara wrote:

Lilythiell wrote:

stoertebeker wrote:

Doesn´t it look like Halloween Special? Ghosts and stuff. 

Yes, that would justify it more than a Christmas special in light of all the darkness surrounding it.

October 7, 2015 9:04 pm  #1852

I can understand hearing "Martians", I thought it was "Martins" the first time I heard it, and that makes the same amount of (non)sense

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 7, 2015 9:06 pm  #1853

That line, "You promised to keep him safe" is nagging at me... I'm still looking for it...

Last edited by ukaunz (October 7, 2015 9:11 pm)

October 7, 2015 9:09 pm  #1854

Wonder what a victorian Lestrade will look like .. Can't wait

October 7, 2015 9:13 pm  #1855

Well we know what he looks like (ok, briefly. We did see he's got whiskers.)
Oh, let's face it, he'll be as hot as modern Lestrade

Last edited by Lilythiell (October 7, 2015 9:15 pm)

October 7, 2015 9:19 pm  #1856

His sideburns are enormous. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 7, 2015 9:21 pm  #1857

I'm still trying to work out if it will be based on an ACD story or not. Did those pointy hat people look like KKK? The Five Orange Pips has the clan in it.

October 7, 2015 9:22 pm  #1858

Sherlock is damn fine too I think I saw Mycroft, and it's hilarious !

October 7, 2015 9:23 pm  #1859

ukaunz wrote:

I'm still trying to work out if it will be based on an ACD story or not. Did those pointy hat people look like KKK? The Five Orange Pips has the clan in it.

That´s actually a good theory...

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 7, 2015 9:31 pm  #1860

The way he says " Oh Watson " though ..
Alright , I'm going to bed , too much crazy reactions for tonight !

Board footera