BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 7, 2012 11:17 am  #1

The Woman

I've been working long hours last few days so I have not been able to thoroughly peruse the board so if this was posted before I apologize. Lara retweeted this and she got a kick out of it and so did I. In fact it is my new screen saver

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disguise is always a self portrait

August 7, 2012 1:19 pm  #2

Re: The Woman

Nice! 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

August 7, 2012 3:19 pm  #3

Yes, PRETTY nice ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 7, 2012 4:18 pm  #4

What a PRETTY WOMAN  .  Great job, SP 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 8, 2012 1:20 pm  #5

Haha that's brilliant. I would pay to see that film!

Speaking of Sherlock mock movie posters:

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 8, 2012 1:37 pm  #6

Oh, God, those two are brilliant!

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

August 8, 2012 2:11 pm  #7

HEY!! Do what you like but DON'T take Alan Rickman from that cover, will you!???!!   

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 8, 2012 4:56 pm  #8

Oh, Mattlocked, we know how much you adore Alan but he simply can't be on that poster, can he? Maybe they'll get him for series 3, just for you 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 8, 2012 5:31 pm  #9

Yeah, it was posted here somewhere; he could be the perfect next villain.... RRRRrrrr....

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 8, 2012 6:09 pm  #10

Brilliant! And yes...I do know that I say that aloud! Lol

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 10, 2012 5:08 am  #11

Alan Rickman as Charles Augustus Milverton, anyone?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Initials SH and proud owner of a viola named Watson.

Potential flatmates should know the worst about each other.

It's a three patch problem.

I didn't know; I saw.

August 10, 2012 6:40 am  #12

Smoggy_London_Air wrote:

Alan Rickman as Charles Augustus Milverton, anyone?

Alan Rickman as anyone, please.
But I like that, Smoggy

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

August 10, 2012 3:35 pm  #13

Haha, they are both brilliant!

--------------------------------------------------
Crime in Progress. Please Disturb.

August 10, 2012 11:23 pm  #14

Two amazing ideas! They all looked so happy on that second poster...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: If I wasn't everything that you think I am, everything that I think I am, would you still want to help me?
Molly: What do you need?
Sherlock: You.

Board footera