BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 18, 2015 10:44 pm  #1

Hello all.  I am new here, and very new to pondering the mysteries of Sherlock.

It is a pleasure to be here, and I look forward to many good discussions.

Some background: I was introduced to Sherlock about a year ago through my girlfriend.  I immediately loved it from the start.  I also took it in casually for a while, and only just recently realized the depth of analysis and discussion about the show.  I love analyzing stories with such depth and mystery, and cannot help myself diving straight in to contemplate the mysteries presented to us.

Unfortunately, my girlfriend is just a casual viewer who has no interest in pondering the mysteries of Sherlock.  That is why I now turn to you, strangers on the internet, who share this common interest.  I love being challenged and stimulated, and I love puzzles - Sherlock is wonderful for all of this.

While I admit that I am a bit "late to the party", I still want to engage with other fans and be a part of pondering this wonderful work.

I look forward to joining the discussion.

September 18, 2015 10:55 pm  #2

Re: New Member

Hello! Welcome to the forum. Plenty here to keep you occupied! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 18, 2015 11:27 pm  #3

Weclome! I look forward to chatting with you about the show.  Hopefully we will become less of strangers.

Clueing for looks.

September 20, 2015 3:28 pm  #4

Welcome to the forum and lots of in-depth discussion. 
Very much looking forward to your contributions.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

September 20, 2015 6:49 pm  #5

Welcome, Magingus, it is never too late to joint the party. Have fun! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 21, 2015 6:02 pm  #6

Welcome. I love Sherlock and love talking about Sherlock. Like you sadly I've no other Sherlockians among my RL acquaintances. Looking forward to many discussions with you.

September 22, 2015 4:24 am  #7

Welcome to the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

Board footera