BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 15, 2015 11:55 am  #61

Re: Called it!

Seres 1 & 2 was the Moriarty arc. Series 3 & 4 will be the Mary arc.

- Mary's past will catch up with her in an epic way. She will be forced to go into witness protection and change her identity and move abroad. The baby, who has since been born, will go with her. There may or may not be an emotional goodbye where John kisses the baby on the head and cries.
- John moves back into the Baker Street with Sherlock and things start to get back to normal.

Also:
- Moriarty is really dead but Moriarty's brother is alive and well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

September 15, 2015 12:02 pm  #62

Dorothy83 wrote:

RavenMorganLeigh wrote:

Dorothy83 wrote:

lol

I don't know, to me that behaviour seems perfectly normal for two mates, and like I said makes me feel like they're comfortable enough with each other to know that the other won't be offended. Also that to me seems like typical Martin.
I really don't understand why that seems weird.

It's *not* normal behavior for people in show business, though. Bad publicity-- and Martin's already got a rep for being moody and angry.... 

I don't know. I'm a professional performer-- and usually, professional behavior means that you don't slag off the people you work with, because it makes you look bad-- and it's bad for your public image. I don't know-- maybe American reality tv behavior modes have infected Britain...sigh...

I really don't see it that way. Martin doesn't care about publicity and he seems very direct and honest, and that includes his jokes. I really like that about him.
Not trying to convince you but just saying that there's another way of seeing it.

What on earth are you all talking about? What T-shirt?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 15, 2015 3:46 pm  #63

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

September 15, 2015 8:40 pm  #64

Definitely a photoshop. This is the original picture:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 15, 2015 9:35 pm  #65

nakahara wrote:

Definitely a photoshop. This is the original picture:

That's what I thought.

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

September 15, 2015 9:47 pm  #66

That makes me feel better! Thank you!!!

September 16, 2015 9:58 am  #67

aw come on even Martin wouldn't go that far!!! Why would he???

September 16, 2015 10:38 am  #68

Ok sweeties, enough. Topic! Any predictions for season 4?

****************************************************************************************************************************************
We balance probabilities and choose the most likely. It is the scientific use of the imagination.    

September 16, 2015 12:15 pm  #69

I think Mary will shoot / do something nasty to Lestrade... and that´s why all the other characters would be so devastated in S4.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 16, 2015 12:39 pm  #70

- Moriarty is dead, the "miss me" gif is a message from one of Moriarty's agents. There will be a further message that Sherlock and John have to decipher.
- Moftiss will adapt The Valley of Fear for S4, but there will be a completely original non-canon mystery too.
- Janine is Moriarty's sister, and will play a large part in S4.
- Mary will admit that the baby isn't John's.
- Mary will be kidnapped à la The Disappearance of Lady Carfax.
- Wiggins will ask Molly out on a date.
- We will find out who the "other one" is.
- We won't see any more of Mr & Mrs Holmes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 16, 2015 12:57 pm  #71

Lola Red wrote:

- Moriarty is dead. The GIF was a ruse by Mycroft to save Sherlock
- The baby will only be shown in one episode
- The baby's initials will be W.S.S. or H.S.S.
- The phrase “Vatican Cameos” will be uttered 

- Mrs Hudson will die and it will somehow be connected with Mary's past 

****************************************************************************************************************************************
We balance probabilities and choose the most likely. It is the scientific use of the imagination.    

September 16, 2015 1:24 pm  #72

I second the motion that Moriarty is really dead. 

I know people hate me for this but, I repeat, if anyone has to die I'd sacrifice Molly.  Even though I'd love to see her and Lestrade get together.

I do predict that Mary will die somehow.  The manner and circumstance, I have wishes, but I'm not bold enough to make an actual prediction.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

September 16, 2015 1:27 pm  #73

Lola Red wrote:

- The phrase “Vatican Cameos” will be

I've gotta ask about those initials... Why WSS or HSS?

Last edited by ukaunz (September 16, 2015 1:29 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 16, 2015 1:56 pm  #74

ukaunz wrote:

Lola Red wrote:

- The phrase “Vatican Cameos” will be

I've gotta ask about those initials... Why WSS or HSS?

Sherlock’s initials. William Sherlock Scott = W.S.S.
Or backwards: William Sherlock Scott Holmes = H.S.S. Watson

Basically, John naming his daughter after Sherlock 

September 16, 2015 4:58 pm  #75

tonnaree wrote:

I second the motion that Moriarty is really dead. 

I know people hate me for this but, I repeat, if anyone has to die I'd sacrifice Molly.  Even though I'd love to see her and Lestrade get together.

I do predict that Mary will die somehow.  The manner and circumstance, I have wishes, but I'm not bold enough to make an actual prediction.

And I predict that so will the baby.  Then, following the deaths of his wife and child, John will move back to 221B Baker Street.

With that said, I hope that Mrs. Hudson will not die!!  John will need her, as well as Sherlock, more than ever after he has lost his family.  I really don't want to see Molly die either.

Last edited by kgreen20 (September 16, 2015 5:00 pm)

September 16, 2015 8:53 pm  #76

I really don't see how John will be able to cope with the loss of his wife AND his daughter. I mean...that's enough to break any person...how much heartache can one guy take...

September 17, 2015 1:26 am  #77

No kidding.  But for the show to stay true to canon, that's what will have to happen.  Don't forget that Mary died in canon, and that the canon Dr. Watson did not raise a child as a single father.

September 17, 2015 4:06 am  #78

Okay-- I thought I'd do something fun with this. I did a Rune reading. (As in Norse Runes, Anglo-Saxon Futhark. ) 

Question: Will Mofftiss kill off the character of Mary Morstan/Watson in Season 4 of Sherlock? 
Answer: Eiwaz-- here's the Anglo-Saxon Rune Poem that goes with it: The Anglo-Saxon 
rune poem:ᛇ Eoh byþ utan unsmeþe treow,heard hrusan fæst, hyrde fyres,wyrtrumun underwreþyd, wyn on eþle.The yew is a tree with rough bark,hard and fast in the earth, supported by its roots,a guardian of flame and a joy upon an estate.

The rune is sometimes associated with the 
World tree[/url] [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yggdrasil]Yggdrasil[/url], which, imagined as an [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ash_tree]ash[/url] in [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norse_mythology]Norse mythology[/url], may formerly have been a yew or an [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oak]oak[/url]. The Proto-Germanic for "oak" was *aiks (PIE *aigs, likely cognate to Greek [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crataegus]krat-aigon) is continued the name of another futhorc rune, ᚪ ac, which has, however, no Elder Futhark predecessor.
Hmmm. Staying? Kinda sounds like it.

Last edited by RavenMorganLeigh (September 17, 2015 4:07 am)

September 17, 2015 9:07 am  #79

Guardian of flame, hm? Maybe we´ll finally see the background of Sherlock´s guardian-deduction, and it will all make sense, and we´ll all feel very sorry for hating on Mary without knowing anything about her duties as someone´s guardian.. ? ^^

Last edited by Zatoichi (September 17, 2015 9:36 am)

September 17, 2015 9:49 am  #80

but I thought we had accepted that the 'Guardian' word that pops up in his deduction is a reference to the Guardian which is the newspaper that Mary reads? (in the UK reading the Guardian defines you as someone middle-class and left wing)

Board footera