BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 14, 2015 2:35 pm  #21

Re: I shouldn't have done that... A thread for FEELZ!!!

Does it deal with cancer? And someone dying from it? Because I can't watch or read anything about that subject, and anyway since I tend to get sad quite easily (I have depression) I usually stay away from sad things and try to read stories with angst but that I know will end well...

September 14, 2015 3:04 pm  #22

Never said to be cancer.  Something inoperable in the brain (might be a tumour, it doesn't say exactly).  It's not cancer explictly, I think it's something else but I'm no expert.  I understand if it's triggering for you that you wouldn't want to read it, though.  Don't read it if you think it would put you in a really bad position because of your depression, I totally understand why you would avoid it for that reason.

Clueing for looks.

September 14, 2015 3:07 pm  #23

yeah, sorry, didn't mean to make this about me , just wanted to say that I wish I could read it as I'm really up for a good long Johnlock story (can't find many recently)...

September 14, 2015 5:38 pm  #24

AotW is neither long nor Johnlock. Not really.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

September 14, 2015 7:45 pm  #25

Dorothy, are you already done with the Johnlock Masterlist?

****************************************************************************************************************************************
We balance probabilities and choose the most likely. It is the scientific use of the imagination.    

Board footera