BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 20, 2015 6:20 pm  #21

Re: BBC1 tweets

My birthday is coming soon.  They could air it then.  Just a suggestion.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

August 20, 2015 11:59 pm  #22

Tweet them, tonnaree!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

August 23, 2015 8:52 pm  #23

I noticed these tweets on my twitter timeline too, great fun and a welcome excuse to put on the DVD and watch the episode. I wonder what they will tweet during the rebroadcast of HLV tomorrow...

O, learn to read what silent love hath writ:
To hear with eyes belongs to love’s fine wit.
(Shakespeare, Sonnet 23) 

August 24, 2015 9:14 pm  #24

There was no banter between One and Three tonight

And the "...ish" they teased us with in July for the Special has gone. Might we expect a happy announcement (by the end of the week)?

do you think we can change "might" to "could" here...?

Last edited by Lilythiell (August 24, 2015 9:22 pm)

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

August 24, 2015 9:19 pm  #25

Lilythiell wrote:

And the "...ish" they teased us with in July for the Special has gone. Could we expect a happy announcement (by the end of the week)?

I have my fingers crossed for that.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 24, 2015 9:23 pm  #26

Let's hope together!

August 24, 2015 9:29 pm  #27

Aaaaaaargh. 

I NEED to know. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 15, 2015 2:49 pm  #28

Something is... suspicious:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 15, 2015 2:50 pm  #29

December 15, 2015 2:53 pm  #30

December 15, 2015 3:07 pm  #31

They made some kind of trailer mixing Luther, Sherlock and some other crime shows! Very interesting, but no new footage...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 15, 2015 3:16 pm  #32

Too bad. I was hoping for some mini-episode or something similar.... well, I could await that from a sneaky BBC1.

December 15, 2015 5:19 pm  #33

Oh I see.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 30, 2015 7:33 pm  #34

BBC1 trolling again:

December 30, 2015 7:58 pm  #35

Aw.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 13, 2019 3:26 pm  #36

Do you still think is Doin Time the song she performed that we already know?
Idk, maybe they didnt know it would have been included on the album?
What else could it be?

Board footera