BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 20, 2012 11:54 am  #1

The best thing about being a Grandma at this time of year

Your grandson shares his leftover Easter Eggs with you cos he just CAN'T get through them all!!!

He sent me home with a little bag of goodies.... hehehe
Pretty funny thing for a 6 year old to do!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

May 20, 2012 2:01 pm  #2

Re: The best thing about being a Grandma at this time of year

Aww! Sweet!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 25, 2012 7:13 am  #3

I wouldn't know but I guess you get to lie in the sun a lot
(Haven't even left school yet and I'm already fantasising about retirement!!!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

August 3, 2012 12:33 pm  #4

Molly Hooper wrote:

I wouldn't know but I guess you get to lie in the sun a lot
(Haven't even left school yet and I'm already fantasising about retirement!!!)

Retirement? I wish lol!

I now know the worst thing about being a grandma; trying to remember what late night feeds are all about. Daughter & son in law had a function to attend tonight so i have the babies. 1 yr old fast asleep and 1 month old being coaxed to have her late night feed. Geez, she is hard to keep awake,lol. Hope she sleeps after this.
Why did i say 'you guys go have fun; stay out late i will be fine"????

And its freezing here, lol.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

August 3, 2012 5:16 pm  #5

Is that freezing as in single figures or Australian freezing? Lol

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 4, 2012 1:49 am  #6

Totally single figures, in fact last night was a zero I believe.... rotten weather should be over in a week or so,lol.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

Board footera