BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 3, 2012 9:13 am  #1

Andrew Scott favourite pictures

And here it is - the first quick choice of my favourites:

This of course just can't miss

This I showed before somewhere

Found even a purple shirt....

And finally - tadaaaa! - my first selfmade gif:

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 3, 2012 9:39 am  #2

Re: Andrew Scott favourite pictures

Ooooh.. isn't he like the cutest thing EVER?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

August 3, 2012 5:55 pm  #3

Almost forgot this one:

September 1, 2012 1:12 pm  #4

Just found this one on Twitter

September 2, 2012 12:40 pm  #5

I love the "Get Sherlock" one. Also really like the one that is my gif.

I also appreciate these very much:

***********************************************************************************************************************
In a world of locked rooms, the man with the key is king. And honey...you should see me in a crown...

September 2, 2012 12:41 pm  #6

Now how about our LEAST fave photos?

*sigh* Just...no.

Last edited by Banbha (September 2, 2012 12:42 pm)

***********************************************************************************************************************
In a world of locked rooms, the man with the key is king. And honey...you should see me in a crown...

September 2, 2012 12:59 pm  #7

That sepia one is gawjus!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 2, 2012 1:10 pm  #8

Oh man...isn't it though? I'm partial to the black and white though I think I like looking at Andrew enough that I'll even take the one in the corset!

September 5, 2012 10:50 am  #9

I just wanted to direct your attention to this photo.

His stomach is just...oof...I have no words.

September 5, 2012 11:00 am  #10

They are all so well-trained... I feel fat now.

September 5, 2012 11:04 am  #11

I think he probably trained for this part. Have you ever seen "My Life In Film?" He's definitely not cut on that show. Granted, that was 8 years ago, but still.

I don't like guys to muscular and bulky. He's just right.

September 5, 2012 11:08 am  #12

He has a kind of "Honey you should see me in a crown" attitude in this one. Very nice.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 5, 2012 11:13 am  #13

It's from Ibsen's Emperor and Galilean, which I am not familiar with. Wish I could find a way to watch it but chances are slim.

Last edited by Banbha (September 5, 2012 11:14 am)

September 5, 2012 11:13 am  #14

Nice photo.  Nice coat.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 5, 2012 11:17 am  #15

I think I almost like this one better.

There are some really good shots from that play floating around.

September 7, 2012 2:01 pm  #16

I was told I should share this with the forum:

My apologies to Twilight and/or Robert Pattinson fans.

September 7, 2012 2:36 pm  #17

Oh, and those are Ben's shoes!!! *shock*

September 7, 2012 2:46 pm  #18

REALLY?? I didn't know that! Very cool.

This photo has been a hit with the fangirls on Tumblr for sure. I'm not at all a Twilight fan (I thought it was silly) so...I really like this...

September 7, 2012 2:50 pm  #19

Nearly...
He has been seen several times wearing these:

I'm not a Twilight fan either, though I never watched it. Maybe a mistake, you shouldn't judge what you don't know. But... well... there are so many really important things to watch!! 

Last edited by Mattlocked (September 7, 2012 2:51 pm)

September 7, 2012 3:02 pm  #20

Man, those shoes are something else.

My (ex)boyfriend and I watched the first Twilight simply because we were bored and it was on On Demand (basically, our cable company's list of free movies/shows that they're showing for subscribers). I couldn't take it seriously. Of course, I'm a huge True Blood fan; those are some REAL vampires.

Board footera