BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 3, 2015 8:37 pm  #21

Re: Five Letters Game

Holmes Will Rule YouTube!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 7, 2015 6:33 am  #22

A new five letters:

BISST

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 20, 2015 11:23 am  #23

He already rules it I think 

Big idiot (anderson?), shove off, scuttle and take flight!

anderson needs clear instructions?
Okay it's not accurate, so maybe someone comes up with sth better :-)

Last edited by Whisky (August 20, 2015 11:28 am)

"It is what it is."

August 20, 2015 11:35 am  #24

I think it´s absolutely fine.

Want to give us a new five letters?

August 20, 2015 11:38 am  #25

Yes okay :-)

BQPDU

"It is what it is."

August 20, 2015 12:33 pm  #26

Best Queer Pals Debauch (each other) Unhinged

August 20, 2015 12:49 pm  #27

nakahara wrote:

Best Queer Pals Debauch (each other) Unhinged

Rofl 

"It is what it is."

August 20, 2015 12:59 pm  #28

New one:

LYONS

Board footera