BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 31, 2012 3:30 pm  #201

Re: Cabin pressure

Oh, I think I've heard that episode; isn't that the one where Martin is like, "No, \I'm\ Miss Marple..."?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

July 31, 2012 4:05 pm  #202

Molly Hooper wrote:

Oh, I think I've heard that episode; isn't that the one where Martin is like, "No, \I'm\ Miss Marple..."?

Yes... second Birling day 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

July 31, 2012 4:13 pm  #203

Yes, I was skeptical in the beginning as I don't really like listen to the radio but now I'm addicted. The show is great.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 31, 2012 6:11 pm  #204

My whole family is addicted to Cabin Pressure; my 8-year-old quotes from it and demands to listen to it.
"Sherlock" is a gift that keeps giving. I've discovered so much quality entertainment by followinf what people involved in it do.
Thank you all!

July 31, 2012 11:43 pm  #205

"Sherlock" is a gift that keeps giving.

wise words indeed!

August 1, 2012 7:56 am  #206

That's Gift in the English, not German, sense of course. I went to Zambia once and one of the guys' names there was Gift. I thought that was lovely.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 1, 2012 8:00 am  #207

Sometimes Sherlock IS Gift in the German way... Just look at us, we're going insane! 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 1, 2012 9:25 am  #208

.. the mind boggles 

August 1, 2012 5:26 pm  #209

Thought Cabin Pressure fans might enjoy these

August 1, 2012 5:36 pm  #210

Davina wrote:

That's Gift in the English, not German, sense of course. I went to Zambia once and one of the guys' names there was Gift. I thought that was lovely.

I love this saying (untranslatable into German):

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 1, 2012 9:35 pm  #211

Likes! 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 1, 2012 9:40 pm  #212

Ah, got it! 

August 2, 2012 3:07 am  #213

It reminds me of that old TV episode -- maybe the Twilight Zone -- with the pun on "How to Serve Man." I don't know if it translates.

August 2, 2012 7:31 am  #214

"How to serve man" is another one you can't really translate.

August 2, 2012 2:02 pm  #215

PocketBenedict as Martin Crieff

http://smthngred.tumblr.com/post/28504859506

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

August 2, 2012 2:05 pm  #216

LOL
With mini-lemon AND Gerti! WANT!

August 3, 2012 11:42 am  #217

Irene Adler wrote:

Molly Hooper wrote:

Yes... second Birling day 

OH YES I need to listen to that one :D Which season/series is it in?!?

BTW, I think some people would have noticed by now that a huge chunk of CP links on youtube have been taken down due to copyright infringements, as I have found out tonight; but have no fear! I went CP tracking on tumblr and found a master post for all of the episodes so far:

https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0Bx3fcAYoF137eFVaeko5TjFLOVU/edit?pli=1&docId=0Bx3fcAYoF137Vk13SmQ2Rk5QaGs

Enjoy!

Last edited by AreYouTryingToDeduceMe (August 3, 2012 11:45 am)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 3, 2012 2:26 pm  #218

Series 3, episode... 2, I think. The title is "Paris"

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

August 3, 2012 6:16 pm  #219

Went to Salzburg today and played Yellow Car. My husband's much better than me. Probably because he was driving and I was reading "Parade's End" 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 3, 2012 10:47 pm  #220

Wait, now I'm confused...
I thought you were ALWAYS playing Yellow Car...

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

Board footera