BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 12, 2015 11:05 am  #1

My artworks

Oh, this is so scary to post it here, don't ask me why, but I guess it is because of fandom that I hate. But I thought you guys would like to see my artworks. I don't really open person who show everyone my artwork as I am well protect of my drawings. Just few of drawings that I'd like to show you here. I really hope you enjoy these drawings! 

Based on the fanfiction. I need to get more some copic markers as they are running out. :/ These are only 4 pages of the comic, there are more sketches of other pages that need to be coloured. I am trying to make them look semi-realistic, but mixture of cartoon-ish... 

And other one....be warning that it has shown flesh cuts....again based on this fanfiction. 
http://tinypic.com/r/5yxpwp/8 I have this link because I have to warning you. Because some people would not like to see it. SO, if you can manage to look at it, click on it. It's watercolour, by the way, it was my first time to use it for a long time....if you were wondering why Sherlock have this cuts, well, because it's represents of rape and abuse or punishment. -whine- (Oh yes, it was made from June, so sorry not show you eariler, I was a bit nervous to post it here..also I used a reference from a photo for Sherlock but changed slightly for the legs a bit longer)

I don't even know why I enjoy drawing Sherlock as cat hybrid....

ANYWAY. There are more though, but I will show you when I gets time. ^_^

"I like detective stories - and detectives. Brainy is the new sexy." - Irene Adler
"Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain....You're on the side of the angels." - Jim Moriarty

August 13, 2015 2:18 pm  #2

Re: My artworks

It looks very interesting and quite beautiful, I´d say. I hope you will post more in time.

What fanfiction did inspire you to draw this comics, if I may ask?

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 13, 2015 2:30 pm  #3

Re: My artworks

Thank you.  

I think I already posted an another topic about this fanfiction: http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=6440 The Hybrid one.

"I like detective stories - and detectives. Brainy is the new sexy." - Irene Adler
"Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain....You're on the side of the angels." - Jim Moriarty

Board footera