BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 1, 2012 11:48 am  #201

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Oh well...if memes are allowed....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Fantastic."
Sherlock: "Meretricious."
Lestrade: "And happy new year."

"Oh, but we both know that's not quite true"

August 1, 2012 1:34 pm  #202

Wait, wait, wait! That coffee thing is stolen from Cabin Pressure!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 1, 2012 1:36 pm  #203

Yes. Yes it is :D

I also have this one from IT Crowd )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Fantastic."
Sherlock: "Meretricious."
Lestrade: "And happy new year."

"Oh, but we both know that's not quite true"

August 1, 2012 1:56 pm  #204

originally posted for Susi's birthday, decided to share with the rest of you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

August 1, 2012 2:19 pm  #205

Loving the IT Crowd and Canin Pressure ones! Cup anyone?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 1, 2012 3:03 pm  #206

Davina wrote:

But what about our Austrian members?

Haven't met them so far. But nobody recognized my t-shirt. However, today we climbed a real hard mountain and left a little Sherlock souvenir on the summit. I shall post a photo when I'm home.

Nice pics, I'm always looking forward to my half hour on the Internet.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 1, 2012 4:11 pm  #207

Here's a really cute Sherlock from ASiP:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 1, 2012 4:39 pm  #208

He looks about 20 years younger than his actual age in that photo. It's a puppy dog look.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 1, 2012 4:47 pm  #209

Last edited by hepzibah (August 1, 2012 4:53 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

August 1, 2012 5:36 pm  #210

OMG, face creases! I have a new fetish, along with hands, toes, neck, cheekbones, voice...

Older pic, but yum yum...and what is it about a rolled up sleeve that is so damn sexy? I have noticed it before on other men and it is always hot 

Last edited by hepzibah (August 1, 2012 5:39 pm)

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

August 2, 2012 3:25 am  #211

Well, at least this visit my sighing and swooning was broken up with a few good laughs. Thanks!
Hey, I didn't know there were more pics of Ben in that Little Prince coat!

August 2, 2012 3:07 pm  #212

Regarding the rolled-up sleeves - I think they go especially well with braces. Sorry for starting on that again, but you know I have braces fetish . And the Little Prince coat is really fetching. I saw another photo from this series somewhere.

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 2, 2012 3:13 pm  #213

Just send him some more braces! There must be plenty of them in Austria!!?   

August 2, 2012 3:50 pm  #214

Oh, yes, but they've got the ones with Edelweiss or deer or something like that on them. Don't know if they're to his taste. And maybe a nice Lederhose to go with them

August 2, 2012 5:08 pm  #215

I love that multicolour picture!
Haha and his Sherlock-pose in the green part.

--------------------------------------------------
Crime in Progress. Please Disturb.

August 5, 2012 6:44 pm  #216

Oh, those signs of panic in Sherlock's eyes as he fears to lose John...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 5, 2012 6:50 pm  #217

Thank you, Tobe, for capturing this wonderful moment. The look of a man who's only got one friend.

And here's another one:

August 5, 2012 7:04 pm  #218

Susi, he looks as though he's been fallen out of bed just some moments before (where he slept in his clothes ).

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 5, 2012 7:08 pm  #219

Yes, the hair looks quite tussled, doesn't it? Nicely tussled  . And a five o'clock shadow as well.

August 6, 2012 6:35 pm  #220

"Moriarty shoes and boots, London" ?

Found here:
http://whatareyouwearingbenedict.tumblr.com/page/2

Last edited by Mattlocked (August 6, 2012 6:41 pm)

Board footera