BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 18, 2012 10:58 pm  #1

Post Your Favourite Pictures

**To post an image put [img]at the beginning, then the link to the image location online, and[/img] at the end**

So let's share some of our favourite pictures from the series or ones that people have photoshopped/made up themselves. Saw a funny one on Facebook today and wanted to share it...

And then there's this one from Belgravia...

Now your turn!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 22, 2012 10:02 pm  #2

Re: Post Your Favourite Pictures

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 22, 2012 10:03 pm  #3

July 29, 2012 1:14 pm  #4

I don't know if this is fan-art but it is so creepy! 
Look at the red dot for 30-40 seconds. Then look at a blank white space (a word document worked for me) and blink really fast!

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

July 29, 2012 3:56 pm  #5

Oh, I didn't expect that!

July 29, 2012 4:01 pm  #6

Me not either! (btw: do you really say so? Don't know where I got that  )
Thought of a kind of shadow on the white screen, but....... whooo!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 1, 2012 8:14 pm  #7

I've always found this very funny

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

August 1, 2012 9:51 pm  #8

Series! Series! Series! Don't worry...I'm just trying to restore balance to the Universe.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 1, 2012 10:03 pm  #9

Good luck then!
(Just wait until I'm finished with the new AS thread....  )

August 1, 2012 10:18 pm  #10

Davina wrote:

Series! Series! Series! Don't worry...I'm just trying to restore balance to the Universe.

I guess that picture was made by an American
At least I, Spanish as I am, know that British TV makes "series" and not "seasons". I learnt it through Spooks

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

August 2, 2012 2:59 am  #11

Molly Hooper wrote:

I don't know if this is fan-art but it is so creepy! 
Look at the red dot for 30-40 seconds. Then look at a blank white space (a word document worked for me) and blink really fast!

I just looked at this again. It creeps me out, but I can't help it. Take it down, Molly, so I can sleep at night!

August 2, 2012 12:45 pm  #12

Sorry to take up so much space, but I couldn't choose between these so I posted the whole set

edited to credit alixxaa.tumblr.com where I found them 

Last edited by JaneCo (August 2, 2012 12:47 pm)

August 2, 2012 12:49 pm  #13

Jane, where did you find those?

August 2, 2012 1:06 pm  #14

Hi Mattlocked, I can't take credit for finding them. My daughter pointed them out to me on the tumblr acct  alixxaa.tumblr.com

August 2, 2012 1:35 pm  #15

Found them, thank you!

AND found something else, wonder how it works.
Click here and scroll down a bit until the empty pink frame. move your mouse over it.
http://alixxaa.tumblr.com/post/27857833577/press-play-and-place-your-cursor-on-it

Last edited by Mattlocked (August 2, 2012 1:36 pm)

August 2, 2012 2:05 pm  #16

That was (unexpected) fun 

August 2, 2012 6:19 pm  #17

veecee wrote:

I just looked at this again. It creeps me out, but I can't help it. Take it down, Molly, so I can sleep at night!

What? Do you really think I'm that nice??   

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

August 10, 2012 11:16 pm  #18

oh that was fun to do!!   my cursor kept squiggling.  janeco those pics are beautiful, I'm glad you posted all of them, can't choose just one.   that Moriarty andy warhol  effect pic of him  just  boggles my brain.  don't worry, I'll sleep fine tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

August 11, 2012 12:11 am  #19

Molly Hooper wrote:

veecee wrote:

What? Do you really think I'm that nice??   

Molly you are supposed to be the nice one!

August 11, 2012 12:13 am  #20

Mattlocked wrote:

Found them, thank you!

AND found something else, wonder how it works.
Click here and scroll down a bit until the empty pink frame. move your mouse over it.
http://alixxaa.tumblr.com/post/27857833577/press-play-and-place-your-cursor-on-it

Boy, a person could end up wasting a lot of time playing with this. Not me, of course, but some other person.

Board footera