BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 15, 2015 10:17 am  #21

Re: Hello! Introductions

@Lilythiell - I didn't realized it was state of the "joke"! I don't really understood the jokes well, but now I'm realize you were joking! It was hard to see your joking face out of the computer. I only can see the impressions and emoticons that I know what it means. hehe! Noooo, it's ok! Not your fault!
@Russell - Aww, thanks for sharing your experience with me. We are in sort of same boat. :D
@mrshouse - Thank you!!

"I like detective stories - and detectives. Brainy is the new sexy." - Irene Adler
"Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain....You're on the side of the angels." - Jim Moriarty

July 15, 2015 10:24 am  #22

I suppose emoticons are very useful? I should have put one here, too! *apology face*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

July 15, 2015 10:35 am  #23

Lilythiell wrote:

I suppose emoticons are very useful? I should have put one here, too! *apology face*

Oh awww, don't feel so bad! -huggles you- It's alright!! Well, yes, as for the emoticons, it would help me to know how you feel in real life or while you were tying. If it's a joke, please type with "*joke smile*" or show an emoticon with a laughing one, so I know what it means. :D

"I like detective stories - and detectives. Brainy is the new sexy." - Irene Adler
"Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain....You're on the side of the angels." - Jim Moriarty

July 15, 2015 10:36 am  #24

Will do *wink*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

July 16, 2015 4:02 am  #25

BabyRose wrote:

@Lilythiell - I didn't realized it was state of the "joke"! I don't really understood the jokes well, but now I'm realize you were joking! It was hard to see your joking face out of the computer. I only can see the impressions and emoticons that I know what it means. hehe! Noooo, it's ok! Not your fault!
@Russell - Aww, thanks for sharing your experience with me. We are in sort of same boat. :D
@mrshouse - Thank you!!

Of course!   I figured a bit… hence going ahead and sharing various details, thinking maybe you were similar (other than being more immersed in BSL and stuff and wasn't sure what kind of stuff you used) and wondering how similar.  At least nowadays there's tons of useful devices and services, huh?  But the experience is similar.  Especially when it comes to Sherlock.     

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

July 17, 2015 1:05 pm  #26

Hi, glad to find this forum which seems to have some intelligent discussions about this excellent series. As someone who never watches TV, I find it hard to explain this addiction i've developed to BBC's Sherlock. As has been said countless times, I guess it's just the perfect blend of intelligent writing, excellent casting, and high production values. I loved Series 1 & 2 but series 3 was less perfect. 

Board footera