BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 1, 2015 7:15 pm  #41

Re: The amazing Una Stubbs aka Mrs Hudson

More from the lovely Una Stubbs: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman are like sons to me. (Aww.)

"Oh, you meant 'spectacularly ignorant' in a NICE way."

March 1, 2015 7:27 pm  #42

That is really lovely. 

And some days I read - and could hardly believe it - that she has never seen "Sherlock" on TV. Not a single episode. Because she does not like to watch her work. What a shame, she is such a wonderful character. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 13, 2015 1:20 pm  #43

Una Stubbs has been awarded Honorary Doctorate of Arts. Congratulations! 

http://marybegone.tumblr.com/post/123958585441/exponential63-two-truly-lovely-photographs-of

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 13, 2015 1:42 pm  #44

Brilliant! Congratultions from me as well!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 13, 2015 10:57 pm  #45

That's cool! Congratulations to her!

Clueing for looks.

July 14, 2015 5:48 am  #46

That's awesome!  (I'm sure she's an expert in the Arts).   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

July 14, 2015 6:52 pm  #47

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 25, 2016 11:33 am  #48

Lovely lady:

January 25, 2016 2:59 pm  #49

That's a great photo.

Clueing for looks.

January 25, 2016 3:19 pm  #50

January 25, 2016 5:06 pm  #51

The Best.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 12, 2016 8:05 am  #52

I love her:

February 12, 2016 8:57 am  #53

They would make a lovely couple!
Seriously, more like Mum + son.
The affection is obvious.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 12, 2016 2:24 pm  #54

Aw, that's nice.

Clueing for looks.

February 12, 2016 4:55 pm  #55

All his interviews are great.

April 14, 2016 12:33 pm  #56

Una will appear in the comedy "Golden Years", in theatres from the end of this month.
A group of pensioners in financial crisis decide to rob banks.
Also features our favourite evil cabby, Philip Davis.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4362646/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 14, 2016 12:46 pm  #57

I think I saw a book on which this is based! Sounds very funny and interesting.

April 14, 2016 3:45 pm  #58

Looks a good cast.

April 15, 2016 3:19 pm  #59

Sounds good! A bit like Derren Brown having pensioners carry out an art robber.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 27, 2016 8:33 am  #60

Board footera