BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 7, 2015 12:25 am  #1

221B Buzz, a Sherlockian E-Magazine

currently in development, yes, but when I saw a post about it on Tumblr, I couldn't resist trying to get involved (interview and trying to give ideas) because I like the idea quite a lot.
So, here is their Tumblr http://the221buzz.tumblr.com/  don't hesitate to contact them, they're very nice!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

July 7, 2015 11:14 pm  #2

Re: 221B Buzz, a Sherlockian E-Magazine

This looks very nice, but it also seems as if it needs loads of promotion yet.
I like the planned layout, and I think it could be fun.
Is it a group of people?
Don't think I could contribute much. They definitely could have a look into the forum here, they would find lots and lots of things to mention I guess :-)

"It is what it is."

July 8, 2015 10:36 am  #3

The only thing that makes me think it's not a group of people is that "it's not a me project, it's a fandom project".
Quite right, it does need promotion, but apart from reblogging posts and post on here, where can they promote their project?
I've told her about the forum, but I don't think she's come round here yet. But I agree, she'll definitely find much to say

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

July 8, 2015 4:15 pm  #4

Oooh, thanks for this. I've sent them an e-mail. I feel like I could definitely contribute something! I could do an interview about the forum

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera