BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 11, 2014 4:14 pm  #61

Re: Benedict's eyes

If I remember right, he described his own eye-colour somewhere quite good. Blueish-greenish-something? SUSI? Do you still have it?

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 11, 2014 4:19 pm  #62

Blueish-greenish-something? OMG!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

April 11, 2014 4:21 pm  #63

Nooo, I'm sure it was much better. LOL

April 11, 2014 4:21 pm  #64

Let me see - ta-da:

I've got light aquamarine, greeny kind of eyes. 

Last edited by SusiGo (April 11, 2014 4:21 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 11, 2014 4:22 pm  #65

Aaaah, yes, right.     Wasn't there more? 

April 11, 2014 4:24 pm  #66

From a TFE interview:

I've got light aquamarine, greeny kind of eyes. It changes, whatever kind of light, I guess, is stronger, or colour is stronger. But mine are lighter, that's the thing, much, much lighter than his, and in certain lights his are just this really deep, rich kind of blue, and in other lights, they're kind of slate-y gray or dark. So I wanted to tone down my eyes a little bit, as well as the teeth here ... I had a new set of prosthetic teeth and a slightly bigger lip to push that forwards. I've got a very big bottom lip and we have a slightly different structure to our faces, so I wanted to try and experiment with that a little bit.

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 11, 2014 4:25 pm  #67

SusiGo wrote:

Let me see - ta-da:

I've got light aquamarine, greeny kind of eyes. 

That's what he said? I die ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

April 11, 2014 8:30 pm  #68

Tomorrow, on this thread, I am gonna put a picture on here of my opal ring. His eyes are like my opal ring, you can look deep in and see all kinds of inflections. With opals they have what's called "a play of colour" which I think describes his eyes just perfectly!

I'm clueing for looks

April 2, 2015 12:16 pm  #69

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 2, 2015 3:40 pm  #70

Benedict's eyes contain the universe.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 5, 2015 9:22 pm  #71

The eye-acting. Beautiful and mesmerising:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 5, 2015 9:26 pm  #72

And so different from, say, his Alan, his Sherlock 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

July 5, 2015 9:29 pm  #73

Yes. And always wonderful. 

Board footera