BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 20, 2012 2:53 pm  #1

*waves enthusiastically*

Well, hello there, BBC Sherlock fans! :D So very nice to meet you all! I've read your introductions and this seems to be a nice, diverse group of people. I'm looking forward to brainstorming with you all!

Here's me in a nutshell... written in easy point form for your reading pleasure. ;D

-I'm Shenanigans (amalgam of my real name and my slightly mischievous personality. The fact that Sherlock's name is partly in there too amuses me to no end.)

-I'm from Canada.

-I like detective stories. And detectives. (ice cream is not too bad either)

- I'm told I have a disproportionate amount of interest in figuring out the final problem. (Not how Sherlock faked his death but why.)

-This little obsession has resulted in a large amount of (wasted?) hours on the computer and many burnt suppers for my family. ;D

- English is my second language. Je suis francophone. (just thought I would mention it in case some of my sentence structure doesn't make sense.)

I guess that's it for now!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moriarty: "How hard do you find it? Having to say 'I don't know' ?"
Sherlock: "I don't know."
Moriarty: "Oh that's clever, that's very clever, awfully clever."

March 20, 2012 3:10 pm  #2

Re: *waves enthusiastically*

Hello Shenanigans,
whoa I'm pretty curious with your real name? haha (just because you said anagram there) XD

anyway, welcome to the forum :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

March 20, 2012 3:13 pm  #3

Bonjour Shenanigans!

Bienvenue sur le site.

Partagez votre opinion sur toutes les choses de Sherlock.

Rendez-vous autour de mon petit chou!

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

March 20, 2012 5:16 pm  #4

m0r1arty wrote:

Bonjour Shenanigans!

Bienvenue sur le site.

Partagez votre opinion sur toutes les choses de Sherlock.

Rendez-vous autour de mon petit chou!

-m0r

LOL, show off! 

Seriously though, welcome to the site - good of you to join us!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 20, 2012 11:49 pm  #5

Thanks/Merci for the welcomes! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 21, 2012 3:22 am  #6

G'day! Glad to have you aboard the 'good ship Sherlock'.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 21, 2012 3:36 pm  #7

No ship Sherlock! Lol

Bienvenue!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 21, 2012 4:13 pm  #8

Thanks Kazza and Davina. :D

Nice to meet you both!

March 21, 2012 5:46 pm  #9

Hello! Welcome ^^ Hope to see you around   

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a highly functioning sociopath. Do your research."
-- Sherlock (to Anderson)

Board footera