BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 2, 2015 8:30 pm  #37961

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

A hint of them is definitely there. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 2, 2015 8:32 pm  #37962

But I definitely need some more.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 2, 2015 8:34 pm  #37963

YAY! 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 2, 2015 8:40 pm  #37964

Whee, curls are returning! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

July 2, 2015 9:17 pm  #37965

He looks adorable with the hint of curls! And they are just such a nice couple! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 2, 2015 9:31 pm  #37966

So the last two photos are quite recent? (The one Susi linked, with that guy, and the one just above with Sophie)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 2, 2015 9:51 pm  #37967

From what I saw on FB these are either from the US Embassy in London's 4th of July celebration... which they apparently held early 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 2, 2015 11:18 pm  #37968

I do so want him to have curls for Hamlet!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 2, 2015 11:36 pm  #37969

^so do I, but I worry my heart can't handle it! 

One more from tonight! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

July 2, 2015 11:36 pm  #37970

The photos from the Independance Day celebrations are just to die for. The curls, THE CURLS.

Also, parenthood are suiting them both so well, such a gorgeous couple. 

“Because I’m desperate, that’s why. Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one.”

July 3, 2015 8:02 am  #37971

ukaunz wrote:

So the last two photos are quite recent? (The one Susi linked, with that guy, and the one just above with Sophie)

The photo was posted by the Twitter account of the US Embassy in London yesterday. See my link below the pic. ;)

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

July 3, 2015 8:45 am  #37972

SolarSystem wrote:

Such beautiful edits of pics we've seen before. Sherlock (or Benedict...? Hard to tell...) looks so beautiful here...

http://lunadax.tumblr.com/post/122824751088/sherlock-bloodied-my-edits-not-my-pics-source

Adorable, just adorable.

And curls for Hamlet? Would be ... nice. THUD!

Not to mention ... the filmimg of S4???

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 3, 2015 9:24 am  #37973

So, curls for "Hamlet" might mean that we'll get a Doctor Strange with Tony Stark-like slicked back curly hair... 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 3, 2015 9:41 am  #37974

Oh, my. And now and then the product will lose the fight and the curls will run amok. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 3, 2015 10:22 am  #37975

SolarSystem wrote:

So, curls for "Hamlet" might mean that we'll get a Doctor Strange with Tony Stark-like slicked back curly hair... 

Yes, I'll take that!!!

And Susi, your suggestion sounds... charming.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

July 3, 2015 10:45 am  #37976

SolarSystem wrote:

This Doctor Strange does look a bit like RDJ version of Tony Stark. BC would win the beauty contest, though.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

July 3, 2015 11:19 am  #37977

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

From what I saw on FB these are either from the US Embassy in London's 4th of July celebration... which they apparently held early 

British people are celebrating the 4th of July? (The fact that they were beaten and shamefully kicked out of their former colony?) LOL!

July 3, 2015 11:42 am  #37978

Sherlock in his farm at Sussex, encompanied by his two stableboys:

July 3, 2015 11:54 am  #37979

Hiddles, stableboy? Yes!
But I don't know the other one.

(Tony Hadley)

July 3, 2015 11:56 am  #37980

nakahara wrote:

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

British people are celebrating the 4th of July? (The fact that they were beaten and shamefully kicked out of their former colony?) LOL!

I think at the US Embassy they do.

(Tony Hadley)

Board footera