BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 25, 2015 4:05 am  #1

QuizUp

Anyone else playing this app?     I'm sure some of you are out there-- some of the random
opponents I choose are just way too good on the 'Sherlock" trivia topic!!    Addicting,  and fun!

June 25, 2015 9:02 am  #2

Re: QuizUp

I do! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 25, 2015 11:03 am  #3

I don't understand apps yet... would that be for free? how do you get it?
sometimes I think I should get a smartphone :D

"It is what it is."

June 25, 2015 1:04 pm  #4

It's for free and you can download it from the App Store. (iPhone).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 25, 2015 7:59 pm  #5

Or for Android users,  you can get it from the Google Play site.  Yes, free.  It's a good trivia game, with hundreds of topics to choose from.  There's a purist's Sherlock Holmes category, about the canon stories,  but I recommend the one called 'Sherlock'. With a teeny Benedict face icon..  Very good questions about all the episodes so far.

June 25, 2015 8:30 pm  #6

I've tried a similar one before, but wasn't too happy with it.

Will download this one now. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

June 26, 2015 4:24 am  #7

Stonker wrote:

Or for Android users, you can get it from the Google Play site. Yes, free. It's a good trivia game, with hundreds of topics to choose from. There's a purist's Sherlock Holmes category, about the canon stories, but I recommend the one called 'Sherlock'. With a teeny Benedict face icon.. Very good questions about all the episodes so far.

Thanks for this one!   It's been fun!   And judging by the Germany location of some of the opponents so far,  it could be that some of our friends here are doing very well there!  sample:

June 26, 2015 4:28 am  #8

August 24, 2015 12:18 am  #9

I've been playing this more now that I don't have to borrow my mom's tablet to play it.  Sherlock questions are fun, although it's very annoying when I accidentally tap the wrong answer by accident and I know very well that I got it wrong because it's an easy question.  If you ever see my name come up when you're playing (it's the same as the one I've got on this site), feel free to chat with me!

Clueing for looks.

August 24, 2015 4:21 am  #10

I'm playing as well but fighting with the German translation of the question. Sometimes it is completely wrong and I have to learn the correct answer by heart.

Just like everywhere, I am using Schmiezi as name there, as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

Board footera