BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 16, 2015 9:41 pm  #37901

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

This made my night!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

June 17, 2015 1:08 am  #37902

LOL, what a gorgeous dork he is

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 19, 2015 9:35 am  #37903

Some more Sherlock is in order...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

June 19, 2015 1:46 pm  #37904

I'll admit to wanting to see a picture of the BatchBaby.  However, what I'm truely dying for are costume and set design pics from Hamlet!!   I have a mighty need to see what there going to do with the look of the play.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

June 20, 2015 4:26 pm  #37905

*Gasps*

Goergous choice of Sherlock pic! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

June 21, 2015 7:13 pm  #37906

Flirty eyes:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 21, 2015 7:18 pm  #37907

Charming:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 21, 2015 8:31 pm  #37908

Ah, nakahara, you sure have posted an absolute beauty there. I miss the longer haired days. *sigh*

“Because I’m desperate, that’s why. Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one.”

June 21, 2015 10:40 pm  #37909

*faints* those gifs are too good to handle!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

June 22, 2015 7:13 pm  #37910

I´m sure the long-haired days will come again. 

June 22, 2015 7:25 pm  #37911

Those curls! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

June 22, 2015 7:29 pm  #37912

He looks as if his mother had caught him doing something wicked:

June 22, 2015 7:34 pm  #37913

That is going on my list of favourite pics of him... I love that look on his face! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

June 22, 2015 7:37 pm  #37914

One of the most beautiful pics ever. 

Last edited by SusiGo (June 22, 2015 7:54 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 22, 2015 7:43 pm  #37915

Too cute!

Team Hudders!

June 22, 2015 8:43 pm  #37916

Haven't seen this one before.

Team Hudders!

June 24, 2015 12:02 am  #37917

Never seen this particular behind-the-scenes pic before, and... SQUEEEE!

Team Hudders!

June 24, 2015 7:22 am  #37918

Look at that magnificent jaw!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

June 24, 2015 7:50 pm  #37919

Just his face and a shadow. Magnificent:

June 24, 2015 9:15 pm  #37920

Magnificient is the right word. Wow.

He looks perfectly dangerous 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera